Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Your Dojo (The Jackal Clan)

aqski

i have seen some good dojos around and like to see what others are doing in their own here is a little somthing i have done in mine feel free to post here some of your great dojo pics can't wait to see what you all have done thanks and have a good one

.....*heavy breathing* I need to make my clan's hall look like that...

*farming intensifies*

ya it was alot of resources just those lamps alone are 1 orokin cell plus other materials and wish you the best on building yours

You should use the edit button and put these in a spoiler tag

[/ spoiler] without the space at the /

Looks cool by the way

thank you for takeing the time to check it out and im really bad at doing posts lol.......but much appreciated for the heads up

Edited by aqski

I finished building most of the layout to my dojo... then I decided I didn't like it.  Now in the process of a complete renovation.  Joy.

Really wish I could remove older halls though.  Needing to keep the sequence of halls just forces us to have this awkward setup.  I'd really prefer if visitors spawned into the grandest hall when I get around to it, and never see the start hall.

I finished building most of the layout to my dojo... then I decided I didn't like it.  Now in the process of a complete renovation.  Joy.

Really wish I could remove older halls though.  Needing to keep the sequence of halls just forces us to have this awkward setup.  I'd really prefer if visitors spawned into the grandest hall when I get around to it, and never see the start hall.

you can set up differnt spawn points in the halls cant wait to see what you do

My dojo is the hall, a dragon, a T shaped walkway with christmas tree and presents

the joy of only having real life friends in your clan

all 3 of them

can you please post a pic so we all can see please :D