Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Finally Got My Revenge On The G3...

(XBOX)Grihaly

It's been over a month since I saw them last, back when my weapons were too weak to fight them, I had seen them 5 or 6 times, losing, or fleeing every fight. Today I decided, "I'm gonna kill them." I went through Grineer mission after mission, invasion after invasion (with everything level 30) then, I see an invasion, on Pluto, corpus were offering a raw potato, the Grineer, 25,000 credits, so naturally, because my hate for the Grineer, I choose to support Corpus. After I had finished my 3rd run through that invasion, my Scoliac was done building, so I equip it, for my 4th run through, not using it of course, the enemies were well over rank 30. Keeping my Dread close by, just in case assassins get hungry for blood, I start killing the army of Grineer, invading Pluto, a little over halfway through, I see a yellow light circling around me, "Yes" I say, "You are finally here." I wait, in a room, with my back to the wall, and I see the one with the shield, make his way toward me, I take a shot with my Dread, dealing surprisingly low damage (I've pulled 95k red crit with it before) I decide screw it, time to extract. I run, I get stopped by an eviscerator, who will not move, I kill him, and continue to run, until I find myself in a cavernous room, I jump to the bottom, and make my way back up, I turn to see where the G3 are, and shield guy, is on a walkway above me, I take a shot, another, and another, until he finally dies, then shotgun-thing-guy, I rinse and repeat, then the last on shows up, 'Leektar' or something like that, he falls, not moving, hits the ground, continues to not move, so I kill him. I have finally exacted my revenge on these bastards, "you can join Stalky, under the title of My B***h" I go over to where each of them die, I get a Brakk receiver, and two neurodes. "Where is split chamber? Or quick thinking?" RNGsus, in his satanic ways, decided to not give me mods, I so rightfully deserved, after waiting this long for revenge. If you've made it this far, thank you, and may you join me, on my quest for the death of RNG.