Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Cannot Build Specters !

Dragonofdarkness13

So I just today got a Phase Specter BP and figured I could use them. I had built some before and went to use the saved loadout I had for the phase and I get " UNKNOWN ERROR "

I figured it was because of Update15 and I should just make a new loadout.
So I got everything set , I go to build , Click Apply and then it asks if I'm sure I want to build , click OK and then....
Nothing .. nothing happens. I go to build it again and it doesn't even ask for a load out , but still does nothing.

I relogged and everything and it's still not allowing me to build them

I'm also experiencing the same "UNKOWN ERROR" problem with specters. I can build other things, practically anything else, just not specters of any kind. I even tried acquiring another bp to see it that would work, nothing changed. Time to bump up this thread so DE can see.

I'm not getting any ''unknown error'' with the specter but i'm also unable to build any of them. 

After playing around with my foundry i have discovered that i am unable to build anything if i tried to build any specter before, and the only way i found to be able to craft anything else was to restart my warframe.

Oh thank god, other people have this problem. I'm also not getting the unknown error problem but I cannot change the loadout of the specters I did manage to make. The foundry just stops me from building anything when I hit that Yes button for the "Are you sure?"