Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bo Is Broken?

Yikitama

Is the Bo supposed to be terrible against Corpus and Infested? Or is it just a bug? I don't know, but either way it's under-powered.  The stats themselves aren't too bad and the armor ignore is great when it's needed, but where is the guaranteed stun against the non-Grineer factions? It may just be a weird glitch on my end but it's still worth acknowledging even then. Either way, the Bo has it's flaws that make it partially junk.

Edited by Yikitama

"Bo isn't meant to be used like a weapon, in a sense."

That is a truly horrible statement to say about any weapon. It's like saying my kettle isn't really designed with boiling water in mind per se.

On Grineer it's great although feels sluggish for it's damage, but anywhere else it just ends up being terribad for me.

I think he meant it is less damaging but useful. Is the rolled up newspaper a weapon? Technically yes but it is still a tool in the arsenal. You misuse the tool, or want a stick to be a sword, it won't live up to your expectations.

Sagonene

Bo isn't meant to be used like a weapon, in a sense.

The stun is why you use it, someone gets in your face? Smack them once uncharged and then shoot.

That's the real problem though. I would be using it like that if it actually stunned Corpus or Infested. I'm not really complaining about the other stats.

"Bo isn't meant to be used like a weapon, in a sense."

That is a truly horrible statement to say about any weapon. It's like saying my kettle isn't really designed with boiling water in mind per se.

On Grineer it's great although feels sluggish for it's damage, but anywhere else it just ends up being terribad for me.

It is a fashion statement.

But honestly, my guess would be 'it was made before corpus and infested were tweaked and so remained mostly effective against grineer'. Its very nice with it's fast attack speed, and can stunlock goons, but personaly I was surprised to learn that it does nothing to infested. Imo, it should get a buff, but it's not that much of an issue considering all the other stuff, although staggering infested should be fixed indeed.

Edited by GTG3000

It doens't stun like the amphis or 2h weapons do, which makes it kind of pointless. It is very satisfying to use though, just not so much on the higher level baddies.

The amphis is my next choice because of it's stun too. The only reason i bothered with the Bo is because of the guaranteed stun lie the wiki told me.

I had a lot of fun with the bo as well. At some point I switched it out for scindo, maxed it out and was having a great time cleaving. But damn, when I got back to my bo it felt so much better, I don't even care that its not too good.

Although it will be great if the devs give us a little explanation on the bo's role/buff it.