Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why You Left The Game

(PSN)TheArrowOfGod

Hey, I LOVED this game and still play when I can bring myself to, but I left after getting 35+ random invites every hour. I still remember the moment, I got a random invite right after logging on, I stared at it for a good 3 minutes, then turned off my ps4. I haven't been back since. I'll be back when update 15 rolls around on ps4 but I was wondering what made you leave warframe even for a little while?

I technically haven't left (I still play from time to time), but much less so now that I've become completely addicted to Destiny (I think I have a really REALLY bad gambling habit, and Destiny exacerbates that habit). Also work.

But leaving because you get lots of invites? That's one I haven't heard before, and seems like a bit of an amusing reason to leave the game.

I myself have "left" a few times, a mixture of burnout and waiting for the next major update. Right now I'm playing sporadically, DE has a lot on their plates in terms of fixes and polishing and I'd really like to experience Archwing at it's best (which is silly because DE is constantly working on making the game better and better, so there is no real "best" because said best becomes even better with more time/work).