Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

.....well, That Is Significantly More Terrifying...

FATEdPondera

We've all heard Stalker's infamous taunt when he appears, and, at a glance, it can be assumed to be nothing but nonsense. Remembering those old records, I recorded him and ran his taunt backwards.

DE, I see why you changed it. If I heard that coming out of my headphones, I'd need to change my warframe afterward.

I've uploaded my findings at the following link.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=06035763587878797027

Have fun with that....

Yea Meh.

It's not really all that scary or whatever.

I suppose Stalker just never been a scary thing to me.

I've got a suggestion, not sure exactly how to make it work. But I'm 'guessing' that would be the battle more interesting, and scarier.

Now Stalker lock down rooms, but what about when he appears, all the lights go out.

We will only be able to see barely of the layout of the room, obstacles.

Stalker's energy glow will be perfectly visible, so are ours.

"Death"

That's all i heard.

We need more creppy and scary content.

Rather difficult to have Creepypasta level scares when we're an elite hit squad of hyper super space ninjas with magical powers.

Though when it comes to Stalker? I fear no man, but that thing....

it scares me.

Rather difficult to have Creepypasta level scares when we're an elite hit squad of hyper super space ninjas with magical powers.

it scares me.

We need a real spoopy mission. Maybe another like the halloween alert. Dark, foggy, low visibility, being stalked by somethin our weapons are useless against. Maybe a giant infested.....thing. other, smaller infested skulking about. Make too much ruckus engaging them and you aggro the monster. The you gotta find some kind of cover, hope the next til has a roof or a hidey hole.

it scares me.

You don't know?

Didn't you hear about the...thing?

They say that if you go on an Archwing mission at midnight you have a chance to meet a twisted tenno who will chase you and if he catches you...

well nobody know what happens then...

We have some pictures already, praise the brave souls who managed to take them while running away

1415467456-slenderframe.jpg

1415467536-foookn42.png

You don't know?

They say that if you go on an Archwing mission at midnight you have a chance to meet a twisted tenno who will chase you and if he catches you...

We have some pictures already, praise the brave souls who managed to take them while running away

1415467536-foookn42.png

i saw this, after a host migrate i was stuck and couldn't move then a giant stretched out exal just floated across my screen 0_0

You don't know?

1415467536-foookn42.png

OH GOD ITS THE ENIGMA OF AMIGARA FAULT

EDIT:

169q0pf.png

Edited by Horonelius