Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm torn on Ember

Cleverbird

I started out with Volt, and really liked his Shock ability... So I figured Fireball couldnt be much different, right?

But it seems so incredibly lackluster, even with two upgrades I still dont feel like I'm even getting close to the damage Shock does.

I kinda want to stick to Ember, because I love her character model... But her skills seem pretty meh so far. Or am I just doing something wrong?

Ember is pretty bad right now, most abilities in the game are. It'll most likely get worked on ;)

Aww, Shock felt really nice though... Guess I'll jsut stick to Ember if only for aesthetics (and because I got an Orokin Reactor with her when I purchased her).

So are you torn, or do you feel burned? >.>

Har har

Currently none of the craftable Warframes are close to the first 3 you can pick between when it comes to sheer power and destruction.

Will get worked on though, im sure (eventually)

Ember's ult is practicly the same as Volt's but with only 20% of the radius, while Excaliburs Slash Dash gives more kills than embers third spell.

It's just bottomline broken, and nerfing the old warframes won't make the new one's seem better

Ember's meant to be a nightmare for 'Light Armored' enemies so far I've see it perform pretty nice against Corpus and Infection as for Grineers I didnt play that much of attention at all but who knows, maybe that's why you're feeling lacking compared to the Shock?

I just dont like the last of Ember's skills, seems sorta cheap, wish it was some stronger aoe like Overlord or something...

I started out with Volt, and really liked his Shock ability... So I figured Fireball couldnt be much different, right?

But it seems so incredibly lackluster, even with two upgrades I still dont feel like I'm even getting close to the damage Shock does.

I kinda want to stick to Ember, because I love her character model... But her skills seem pretty meh so far. Or am I just doing something wrong?

Ember is still under balancing. Volt will get nerfed sooner or later. If i were you, i would stick to Ember, she is already amazing :)

Fire blast. On any infested defense mission. All the kills.

Alright, so on defense maps with infested (which is.. what? 2-3 missions) a 75 mana spell can kill one wave, while the slashdash can do the exact same thing and MUCH more

Alright, so on defense maps with infested (which is.. what? 2-3 missions) a 75 mana spell can kill one wave, while the slashdash can do the exact same thing and MUCH more

dude Slash Dash dure can kill many at once but then it's used only in a straight line while the Fire Blast act somehow as a defense field, so whatever come within it will die, Infection at last, and it isnt like enemies will come from just 1 side so Slash Dash wont cover all the place

Forget about defense missions Ember's 3 vs Infected is by far the best skill if compared with any other "non-ult" skill,.

sometimes in a mission you go into a big hall that they start rushing at you , you can always spearhead the team and pop your 3 n watch em burn

Forget about defense missions Ember's 3 vs Infected is by far the best skill if compared with any other "non-ult" skill,.

sometimes in a mission you go into a big hall that they start rushing at you , you can always spearhead the team and pop your 3 n watch em burn

I couldnt have said that better than you did, good job man xD

Infested are so squishy as it is that being able to kill them easier than other classes doesn't mean much since anyone can kill them easily.

Infested are so squishy as it is that being able to kill them easier than other classes doesn't mean much since anyone can kill them easily.

We are talking about Ember's utility in missions and what it brings to the table, so am just stating the facts of that certain skill.

and btw it still does huge dmg clearing rooms with Corpus and Grineer, but the fact that it excels with infested is becuase they are al melee that rush towards you, but a good placed 3 with any faction is great.

Another thing is Ember's skill 4 is what her 2 should be.

Her skill number 2 only works against infected since you have to hug the enemies for the damage to even happen, which is just not working on higher levels against the two other factions.

And her skill number 4 takes way to long to start up (The animation) its about 3 seconds of standing still with a, relative, short aoe around you followed by being able to run around with the same aoe for 2-3 seconds. It simply sucks.