Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... Worst Weapon Ever?

DarkenedThimble

• 4 weeks later...

My least favorite primary would have to be the Tetra, but I think the regular Gorgon is the worst.  4.2 reload makes even amping it up not worthwhile.

The Aklato probably has the worst damage for a secondary, but I think the single Bronco is the worst.  The clip is too small and it doesn't stack up to any other shotgun.

Machete is just gonna always be the worst melee, I think.  The stance alone makes any weapon that uses it a chore, and this is the least damaging of that bunch.

I second this.

I third it.

The Seer is probably the worst gun in the game.

It might not have the worst damage, but everything else about it makes it bad:

- a boss drop. the only way to get it, is from a boss.

- requires 2 cells to craft, something most players fighting Vor for the first time won't have til much later in the game

- pinpoint accuracy but incredibly slow projectile bullets that miss even slow-moving enemies

- multishot causes extra bullets to fly way WAY off center rendering them useless

- giant zoom when aiming that actually makes it harder to hit targets

- tiny magazine of 8 rounds

- basically no status chance

- no crit chance

- is supposed to be a "prime" weapon

- incredibly slow firing speed to go along with the slow projectiles and low mag size

- hit graphic depicts bullets exploding but the aoe of the explosion appears to only be decorative

It is a pile of crap. Completely and utterly a pile.

AK Lato?

No.

00a07176ed.png

What you all dont realize that theres beginner weapons and theres endgame weapons. By your logic an AK lato should be almost as good as a marelok.

Get outta here, I sure hope Scott doesnt give in to these dumb threads.

Seer.

> Huge recoil

> Not hit-scan for some reason

> That ridiculous zoom (This may be preference, but for a weapon without hit-scan, it's a hindrance)

> 2.8s reload as opposed to the standard 2s

> Can't crit

> Not a fan of the looks

No.

00a07176ed.png

What you all dont realize that theres beginner weapons and theres endgame weapons. By your logic an AK lato should be almost as good as a marelok.

Get outta here, I sure hope Scott doesnt give in to these dumb threads.

I don't think that's the implication. A while back the single Lato and Aklato were nerfed from 24 damage to an atrocious 12, which made them overly-punishing to put in the hands of new players. They recently rebuffed the single Lato up to a decent 18 damage per shot, but forgot to do the same for the Aklato. So yeah, the Aklato could literally be one of, if not the worst gun (or rather guns) in the game.

All they really need is to be buffed up to 18 damage, to be consistent with their single counterpart.

I liked Sheev (slash procs everywhere), Vulkar (5-magazine-high-powered-critical-killer-of-groups), Sobek (awesome-looking gun with a fully-automatic 20 round magazine - yes please) and MK-1 Paris (got a critical headshot doing 1347 damage - not bad for an unranked MK-1 weapon).

Couldn't stand the Lato - sold it at rank 20, got it much later on and passively levelled it. I also hated levelling Banshee because it was honestly just a chore. Also hated Aklato (who thought it would be a good idea to make it do less damage than a single Lato?). Machete was alright (because I had the stance which made it okay) but dear god, nothing compares to the nightmare that is pre-buff Spectra. That was HELL for me.

But we could get Snipetron if DE decides to release it from their "vault" like they did with the machete.

Edit: I really hope they do.

snipetron isn't in the "vault", it was removed because it doesn't match corpus lore and was replaced with the lanka.

Edited by Dead_Rabbits

Surprised nobody mentioned this: InfCrpShockSwarm.png

• Secondary Fire:
    • Shots fired through the orb deal additional Radiation damage.
      • Confuses enemies into attacking one another, making it useful for crowd control.
    • Causes instant hit-scan damage to target on initial fire.
    • Orbs produced can be moved around using melee attacks, allowing the mass to be thrown into multiple enemies after coming to a stop.

only that makes for a nice support primary