Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Opponents Found, Please Try Again (In Conflict)

9tailboy

It has been something 4-5 months now since we have had conflicts, and for some reason, everytime a clan/alliance is donating a huge amount of credits and I join, it says "No opponents found, please try again" IN 1 SECOND AFTER ACCEPTING!!!

SEE HERE THERE ARE OPPONENTS, when I joined the other team, there were clearly people playing against the clan that had the huge amount of money, AND YOU SAY THERE ARE NO OPPONENTS FOUND!!!

It really makes me mad that the matchmaking on conflicts are based off of 1 vs 1, meaning you need 1 opposing player just to fight, and that means if noone wants to fight the clan with the huge pay, then there are no conflicts = no money= no reward.

For once, please make matchmaking in conflicts where you can start off the mission with just yourself and then kill specters instead of real players if you're defending or do the regular stuff if you're attacking.

I JUST WANT MY F**KING MONEY!!!

BTW I posted this about 2-3 months ago and there was nothing done, now its been 5 months I want something done about this seriously, stop with changing the rules and systems in Warframe and actually fix the bugs that do need a change.

Edited by 9tailboy