Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Warframes

Stepis

Question

Just want to ask if threre are going to be prime versions for ALL the warframes? Valkyr makes me doubt (being forged in Zanuka labs), even if i realy want one :3 Would apreciate DE response :)

Edited by stepas1233

8 answers to this question

Thanks, gonna spare my reactors for now :D

If Valk does get Primed it will still be years on the wait. They are going with older frames first, next is going to be another female - be Trin, Banshee, or Saryn - after that two males - Volt/Ash/Vauban - then the remaining two females. Then, back to males, order for oldest which would be Vauban/Nekros. Then you'd finally look at Nova/Valk for age.

Each Prime - since Prime Access started - comes out 90ish days from each other. You're safe to spend that potato if you have fun on Valk, a Prime for her won't be coming out for a good while.

Edited by ArchBlood

I continue to propose that all Valkyr Prime would need to do is replace the rage/pain aspect with a sort of heroic brutality. The screams become more of warcries, the claws become Baraka-style blades, even give Ripline a Harpoon if you want.

If valkyr ever gets a "prime" version itll probably be a long way off (probably a year or more). You should be fine with using a reactor on her for now.

As I understand the lore Valkyr is a warframe that was stripped down and missing a lot of her original self. Shes a shadow of her former self so the best way to approach a "valkyr prime" might be to restore her to her peak effeciency. An alternative solution might be to explore wraith/vandal versions of Valkyr. We know the red veil can alter tenno weapons with the Latron wraith so it begs the question could they do the same with a warframe? Another option is that Lotus' research and experience with modifying weaponry (in the case of the dex furis) could expand to modifying the Valkyr warframe creating a "Dex Valkyr".