Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

True Facts About John Prodman

(XBOX)Grihaly

Here we will learn true facts, about the John Prodman.

The Prodman is like a little buckethead with a freakishly long zappyzap stick and who will run really really fast.

Now when John was a little boy, his momma gave him a holy stick that could kill anything on contact. 

To help you understand what being touched by this feels like, imagine yourself getting touched by a holy stick that could kill anything on contact. That is how the Phorid did. (What? That doesn't even make any sense. You can't just compare something to itself, that's stupid.)

Anyways, John promptly stuck it in a MOA.

When his momma came back from work, she asked what he had done with the holy stick. "Nothing", he replied. She saw the stick in the MOA but when she pulled it out it had already been deformed into a Prova.

She gave John the Prova as a reminder of his stupidity, and that day he became a man.

Just remember, if you ever see a bucket-headed god wildly swinging a glowstick, you should run. Really fast.

Here we will learn true facts, about the John Prodman.

The Prodman is like a little buckethead with a freakishly long zappyzap stick and who will run really really fast.

Now when John was a little boy, his momma gave him a holy stick that could kill anything on contact. 

To help you understand what being touched by this feels like, imagine yourself getting touched by a holy stick that could kill anything on contact. That is how the Phorid did. (What? That doesn't even make any sense. You can't just compare something to itself, that's stupid.)

Anyways, John promptly stuck it in a MOA.

When his momma came back from work, she asked what he had done with the holy stick. "Nothing", he replied. She saw the stick in the MOA but when she pulled it out it had already been deformed into a Prova.

She gave John the Prova as a reminder of his stupidity, and that day he became a man.

Just remember, if you ever see a bucket-headed god wildly swinging a glowstick, you should run. Really fast.

Someone is watching too much zefrank, me thinks.

I once smashed A corrupted so hard that he flew from the bottom floor of an orokin room to the very top level and stayed there. but that was when I was using my rhino frame and jat kitag.... i dream of the day when.... no IF I can swing like john prodman can. 

so many times I have hunted the phorids but never have I killed them in one hit like john did.... when I hold the prova it is a limp sad sad little weapon... sparking faintly in my hands. in sadness I have sold away the weapon to darvo telling him to give it a better home...

I have been gifted the mighty prova vandal by the lotus for foiling alad V's plans.... yet it is still so dim compared to the mighty &#! busting stick that is johns weapon... 

so I train with the arbiters and work with the corpus so that one day if I ever meet of even see the master of the prova my head does not explode on the spot for lack of awesomeness.... (salutes by touching forehead with prova)

I once smashed A corrupted so hard that he flew from the bottom floor of an orokin room to the very top level and stayed there. but that was when I was using my rhino frame and jat kitag.... i dream of the day when.... no IF I can swing like john prodman can. 

so many times I have hunted the phorids but never have I killed them in one hit like john did.... when I hold the prova it is a limp sad sad little weapon... sparking faintly in my hands. in sadness I have sold away the weapon to darvo telling him to give it a better home...

I have been gifted the mighty prova vandal by the lotus for foiling alad V's plans.... yet it is still so dim compared to the mighty @$$ busting stick that is johns weapon... 

so I train with the arbiters and work with the corpus so that one day if I ever meet of even see the master of the prova my head does not explode on the spot for lack of awesomeness.... (salutes by touching forehead with prova)

A bold story.