Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing And Warframe = No "choice" In Choosing A Frame

Mainabi

there's no reason to pick another frame than valkyr/rhino p over any other frame for archwing. why should you use loki or mirage with your archwing if the abilities don't do jack****?

Wouldn't it be awesome to alter the archwing abilties directly with the frames? for example nova+odonatas disarray could make her blink forward like a mini tp, or mag+elytrons bloomer could make the enemies getting pulled towards the bloomers explosions? right now I don't have a real choice.

it's just a matter of sink or swim. fakechoice

Agreed, Kubrows and Archwings should not just "inherit" the stats from a frame and nothing else, it removes variety from the game by giving imbalanced benefits to frames like Rhino, Valkyr and Frost.

There was no good reason for DE to use the Warframe's stats in the first place. It would have made far more sense to just apply the Warframe's equipped mods to the Archwing. Choosing your Warframe should have been a purely cosmetic decision, considering how the Archwings should be determining the play-style.

Edited by LazyKnight

I use Zephyr myself. And it's been noted that a warframe's speed is added to the equation. I've seen Lokis do surprisingly well during Interception because they can quickly get to points faster than everyone else and dodge missiles easier.

That said, there should be some sort of buff for all warframes. Maybe let them do a particular ability on top of their Archwings. Ember could have a large aoe effect surrounding herself that does constant DoT. Zephyr could be given her Turbulence ability. Nyx could get Chaos or Absorb, etc.

Edited by SoulEchelon