Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Water Frame Concept.

Abzu

/pol/ pls go. I just like to have hot female frames, but they're all so fragile and squishy I can't use them because I'm horrible at games.

Plant seems a lot like Saryn. She already looks like a chitinous... growth thing. How about a light or dark theme?

Saryn has both the plant and snake theme going on.

I like the first and second concept better.

Water frame would be a female frame imo. Water, no form, emotional...Well I don't really have to go into detail do I?

Third concept was too bulky to be water-ish.

Again, just my opinion. This is how I feel about the concept art, no need to thumbs up or down.

Cool, but Frost is water, freeze water...we need one with Wind and earth too to have all the elements.

Yes because heating earth gives you magma and heating wind gives you plasma, NO.  Ice is not the same as water power wise.

>Water should be female

Read the rest of the thread where we butcher the idea that water HAS to be represented by females.

Male Frames

Excalibur

Loki

Volt

Frost

Rhino

Ash

Female Frames

Saryn

Mag

Trinity

Ember

Banshee

Nyx

12 frames, 6 and 6, if not mistaken. The next frame could be any gender people want it to be, since the balance would be thrown off anyways. I'm thinking this one should stay male. Nothing wrong with that.

I think, if they do an Earth/Stone frame, it should be female. I kinda like that.

Just like how this idea is both cool and slightly quirky because it chooses to cast water as a male (when many games choose not to) it has a neat sort of charm to it to do the same with Earth/Stone being Female.

Wavedash sounds like a good ability, it's supposed to work in tandem with parkour, right?

Would be pretty cool zipping across the map fluidly putting parkour combos together.

We already had wavedashing and they got rid of it.

And it looked derpy.

At least this ability version doesn't seem like it could be used to exploit anything, though.

Edited by FatalX7

I love the concept for this frame. 

I love the name "Cascade" but dislike the others. I would enjoy other "water" themed names like Aquarius etc

I love the power ideas, except for sliding...personal preference, no offense. And I would like his cone and ult powers to do a good amount of damage.

I LOVE the second concept art. (even though I like the idea of water/energy tubes but not too many)

His helmet in the second art design is sweeeeet.

He should have some sort of elogant yet fierce polearm as a weapon, like a trident but not exactly.

I give this idea a 12/10. lol

DE MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE!

All of his names are water related.

And Grineeer, it's not a PEE-frame >:(

I love the concept for this frame. 

I love the name "Cascade" but dislike the others. I would enjoy other "water" themed names like Aquarius etc

I love the power ideas, except for sliding...personal preference, no offense. And I would like his cone and ult powers to do a good amount of damage.

I LOVE the second concept art. (even though I like the idea of water/energy tubes but not too many)

His helmet in the second art design is sweeeeet.

He should have some sort of elogant yet fierce polearm as a weapon, like a trident but not exactly.

I give this idea a 12/10. lol

DE MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE!

Edited by Abzu

What would be nice, is if these 'soaked" enemies would have various damage multipliers from other warframes, like, Volt would do more damage, Frost could have more freeze damage, Ember could too (water boiling is rather hot lol).   Eiterway, its a nice concept but I don't think its a good one to add because what would it do that others can't already do?  Thumbs up for uniquness and concept work.

What would be nice, is if these 'soaked" enemies would have various damage multipliers from other warframes, like, Volt would do more damage, Frost could have more freeze damage, Ember could too (water boiling is rather hot lol).   Eiterway, its a nice concept but I don't think its a good one to add because what would it do that others can't already do?  Thumbs up for uniquness and concept work.

But thats what it DOES do.. didn't you read "

SOAK Debuff: My idea for a Soak debuff that comes with all of cascade's abillities Increases electrciity damage, increases freeze length, causes a steam DoT when hit by fire, and speeds up poison DoT ticks. It is meant to improve teamplay and make Cascade a valued support frame.

Soak debuff lasts 15 seconds."

Volts abillities do electricity damage, ember does fire damage, frost has abillities that freeze enemies etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Rahab is a water demon, Sachiel is an angel of water, Abzu/Apsu/Engur is the sumerian water god, chalchiuhtlatonal is the aztec god of water, Nereus, Poseidon/Neptune, He bo god of the yellow river, trition, Duberdicus, Alignak, Pontus, Untunktahe, Varun, Rodon, Yah.

If we go into beasts there are things like vodyanoi, I can continue on for awhile. You're highly underestimating the amount of males that represent water, if anything it has historically been tied to men as fishermen/sailors more than the female sirens/mermaids/nereids etc

Trust me, I like my water mythos.

Dont forget Aquaman!

Male Frames

Excalibur

Loki

Volt

Frost

Rhino

Ash

Female Frames

Saryn

Mag

Trinity

Ember

Banshee

Nyx

12 frames, 6 and 6, if not mistaken. The next frame could be any gender people want it to be, since the balance would be thrown off anyways. I'm thinking this one should stay male. Nothing wrong with that.

Now that Vaubeneer is out, that means that this frame, if it is made, will HAVE to be female, in order to maintain balance of the genders