Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opticor Left Hand Positioning

Doommarine654

i would strongly recommend revisiting the positioning of the left arm+hand on the opticor. there are various if not all of the animation sets have it where the arm and hand is positioned in unrealistic and broken positions.

example, frost prime and maybe frost have his left arm twisted and his hand bent just to hold it where you have placed the hand.

the positions are to look relaxed and comfortable but at the ready to aim and fire but most of them look like they are hurting themselves just to hold the weapon.

most i can suggest is to move the for grip up and reposition the arm and hand. either way it needs some tweaking it looks awkward and uncomfortable.

i would strongly recommend revisiting the positioning of the left arm+hand on the opticor. there are various if not all of the animation sets have it where the arm and hand is positioned in unrealistic and broken positions.

example, frost prime and maybe frost have his left arm twisted and his hand bent just to hold it where you have placed the hand.

the positions are to look relaxed and comfortable but at the ready to aim and fire but most of them look like they are hurting themselves just to hold the weapon.

most i can suggest is to move the for grip up and reposition the arm and hand. either way it needs some tweaking it looks awkward and uncomfortable.

not only on frost - rhino for example have a " broken " arm with this weapon. the grip for the weapon should be near the moving part of the barrel (counting the correct angle of the arm) while the weapon itself is held a little more upward. and etcetera ...

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/48739916652692788/B480A470684994C19C86E33C6F76FBB0570B7DE5/

(too lazy this time to use imgur) (plus as you can see - the hand is insane the weapon ;/ )

but still ... its painful to look how the frames are holding it.

Edited by Cracken

There is what appears to be a grip on the bottom of it, yet my rhino kust stuffs his hand in the inner workings, which could crush or vaporise his fingers. Also, I think this should be in the art and animation, but I don't know much about that stuff