Volt Help Please

(XBOX)DynamicDiode

Question

Volt rank 25 master rank 1  

Primary Weapon: Latron,Paris,Cernos   Goal : Latron Prime/Soma  

Secondary Weapon: Akmagnus  Goal: Dex Furis  

Melee: Amphis  Goal: Dragon Nikana  

Abilities : Speed, Electric Shield , Shock  

Playstyle : Run Speed with Amphis / Dragon Nikana  & Shock ( Offense)  

Run Speed with Akmagnus/Latron  with Electirc Shield SPAM ( Defense)  

Run Speed to  area with high concentration of fire with High Stamina Mod  Amphis  and Overload( Defense)  

Overall goal : HIgh Crit, High AOE , Stun and Tanky  

Help with advise please !

Edited by (XB1)DeShFly1

7 answers to this question

The Dex Furis are no longer obtainable from what I know.

As for playing Volt, go for power duration and efficency (defensive) if you want to make your Electric Shields last longer and boost your crits.

Go for a stamina and power duration build (for speedruns) to buff yourself and your allies with Speed and get everywhere faster. Practice blocking knockdowns with melee, coptering, and using directional melee to get to higher ground when needed.

I personally use maxed Redirection, Vitality and Vigor for maximum survivability (watch your squishy armor though), a stamina build (Marathon, Quick Rest, Rush) to be able to outsmart and flank enemies, and Intensify + Streamline to increase the effectiveness of Shock's stun. Also useful for taking out cameras.

As for your melee weapons, get the Life Strike mod. You're gonna need it a lot since Volt's armor is one of the weakest in the game. If you start bleeding - you're dead. If you get poisoned - you're dead. This mod is gonna help a lot.

Jump kicking enemies is more efficent than losing momentum by casting shock to incapacitate them. Shield lancers won't be your bane anymore. Remember about blocking and always do so while sliding (little momentum lost as opposed to stopping completely).

First off, Dex Furis is no longer available. I'd suggest AkStilettos or Twin Gremlins/Vipers as a replacement. 

For your primary, you want to focus on weapons with a high base crit chance. These will get the biggest bonus from Electric shield. Dread and Amprex are the current top weapons there, though Soma and Paris Prime can be quite good as well. 

Here's my Volt build (pretend like it's using the new 8 slots, I took this screenshot before the change. I added rush and flow as well.)

CE0D9YY.jpg

Keep on mind that one build does not fit all, you should modify it to suit your playstyle. 

For your primary, you want to focus on weapons with a high base crit chance. These will get the biggest bonus from Electric shield. Dread and Amprex are the current top weapons there, though Soma and Paris Prime can be quite good as well.

Bows and thrown weapons do not benefit from the Electric Shield.

Soma and Amprex are the best for the shield build.

Thank you so much everyone, i plan on getting Soma when i have enough credits and rank high enough but, for  right now i have a Latron and will build a Latron Prime once i get the chance. 

I have Akmagnus because mine impacts heavily and i will take the advice of the person who said who said to get AkStilletos i dont really like viper that much from reading the wikia. 

As for melee weapon I'm still in the air as my Amphis is  rank 28 and i haven't used my Skana that i made yet. I am not sure how i would get to the dragon nikana . Any advice?