The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Is Anyone Else Freezing Every Other Mission?

Damagedice

The game freezes every other run, forcing a task-kill, ever since update 15, sometimes 5 minutes in, sometimes 30 minutes in, no matter the map, no matter the frame, gear, sentinels kubrows enemies bosses, anything. I can't even enjoy the game anymore, because half of the things I do get ruined with no input on my end. Does anyone else have this problem?

No, I never have freezing issues, but when I think about it you may be having issues with your computer (but hey I don't know what your computer is)

Possible problems

-RAM is used up

-CPU resources depleted (to many programs running at once)

-bad connection

There may be other problems but I didn't think of or know them

Have this problem too, freezes every 5 minutes or 10. Have to restart my computer manuelly.(Since the last update)

On the first time i see this error than i had a resolution of 2560x1080p(unsupported), now i maked a clear reinstall with 1920x1080p but it doesnt make a change.

Specs:

I7-2600K                                   (if warframe is on the % go to 7% capacy)

MSI Z68A-GD80 B3

16GB DDR3 Ram                     (3GB are in use)

SSD                                          (More as enough disk space free)

Zotac Nvidia Gforce 680           (A little bit old, but gold)

Newest drivers etc.

Internetspeed: 22 Megabyte per second

Tryed with Win7 32bit/64bit and Windows 8.1 64 bit. Got the freezes now for the 20.time

So for now the game is unplayable.

Edit:

Tryed everything how unmark DX10+11, 64 bit etc etc etc.... nothing works.

Tryed 5x reinstall Warframe or verify game cache

Tryed reinstall Graphic drivers from nvidia from the newest to the version where i not having this freeze (344.65) but since the 2. last update this doesn't make any change, same freeze so i think its something with the update.

Tryed reinstall of Windows 8.1 64 Bit with all updated, virus clear etc.

Tryed on a other computer and the other pc don't have this freezes, because the other computer have a Gtx760?

Tryed Biosupdate/driver updates

Something else that i can test?

Edited by Strelok1993

Getting freezes very often since the last hotfix (15.2.2). Game is completely unplayable for me right now. Screen freezes, nothing happens for a couple of seconds then I get all the sound back, but screen is still frozen. I'm still in the game after the freeze, I can hear myself shoot weapons and use skills, but no matter how long I wait it doesn't unfreeze. Was completely fine before the hotfix.

i7-4770

nvidia 760

8gb ram

Edit, seemed to have fix mine, looked at the logs, was a graphics driver issue, uninstalled the latest version, game worked fine, 1hr+ without a crash. Guess the last patch didn't like the drivers.

Couple of other people with the issue seem to have nvidia cards as well, try uninstalling the 344.65 drivers, which were released on Tuesday, 1 day before this thread started.

Edited by SuperAga

Getting freezes very often since the last hotfix (15.2.2). Game is completely unplayable for me right now. Screen freezes, nothing happens for a couple of seconds then I get all the sound back, but screen is still frozen. I'm still in the game after the freeze, I can hear myself shoot weapons and use skills, but no matter how long I wait it doesn't unfreeze. Was completely fine before the hotfix.

i7-4770

nvidia 760

8gb ram

Edit, seemed to have fix mine, looked at the logs, was a graphics driver issue, uninstalled the latest version, game worked fine, 1hr+ without a crash. Guess the last patch didn't like the drivers.

Couple of other people with the issue seem to have nvidia cards as well, try uninstalling the 344.65 drivers, which were released on Tuesday, 1 day before this thread started.

nope, still using older 344.11 drivers, having lock-ups

GTX 275 here, having issues randomly since 15.2 and seems to be mainly in archwing interception missions. Whenever I crash, it will migrate host to my wife and she can no longer move her frame at all and has to abort the mission unless she can somehow complete it solo (which, while being unable to move whatsoever is rather difficult.)

She has no issues besides that with regards to crashing, using a GTX 560 Ti

Yes, happens at random.

Can't really be sure when it's going to happen because i even got it on the litset. Game simply hangs.

Windows XP 32 bits here.

Ati radeon hd 4670

Core 2 duo e8600

Edited by KIREEKPSO

Same here. Happens every couple of games. Doesn't freeze windows, just the game. Only way out is to crash the process. Really annoying when you lose everything.

We're at the point of not running more than 4 waves of interception in case any of us freeze. All of us on different system configs; different OS (WinXP 32, Win7 64, Win8.1 64) and video cards (both from AMD and nVidia).

Hope DE fixes this soon.

Edited by BlazermindEX

Same here...ever since the recent update my game has been consistently crashing for no random reason...like at times the game crashes would stall for 30 minutes and at times it happens every 5 minutes...I'm running windows 8.1 64 and have NVIDIA GeForce 840M if that helps but apparently as the guy stated above that people running different setups are having problems

Edited by AstralDoom4

started happening for me too since the new patches.... "to hell" those performance fixes... for me made it worse... never ever before I get a freeze and let alone crashes, but now I get them 2-3 times a day while on a mission...

Q9450 2.66ghz

AMD 4870 1GB

8GB RAM

120gb SSD 

Edited by Kuuv

Same issue here I think.

For Nvidia users, do you get a "Driver has stopped" on the taskbar from Nvidias control panel?

System specs:

Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz
GA-Z77-D3H
16GB DDR3-1600
Galax GTX970 4GB EXOC Black Edition
60GB Vertex III
Corsair HX-520

Windows 7 SP1 x64
Forceware 344.75
All other drivers up to date