Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Fix The "50 Mods Caps" Really Easy Way

Chaosdreamer

If you are moving as a cohesive unit from room to room in survival, you are effectively doing it wrong, by definition.

Best strategy is to find a really good room & camp there while sending out a Loki/Ash to pop capsules & grab air drops.

Main point was staying together to keep spawns in the same spot. You knew exactly what I meant as well.

At least I hope you knew what I meant.

"The "50 mod" = 50 simultaneous mods. It's not like once you hit 50 mods, they stop dropping forever. You can still pick up endless amounts of mods provided you pick them up as they drop (or wait a bit then go). The quick session I just had in 10 waves of defense yielded 3 Mods. I think the main point here is that some movement is required."

"50 mods can now exist simultaneously before new mods will replace the old"

-[DE]Rebecca

Playing Viver, I noticed that numerous mods in the same spot would respawn. IE; I ran ove  what looked like 1 mod, was really 12, then turned around and 4 more instantly spawned in the same spot, pre-hotfix

im all for autoloot , especially if i have something to do to support my mates forget to loot the S#&$s...

also sometimes i just enjoy my vectis and forget to loot... looting is just annoying to me ...i focus on killing , no time looting

I think meeting somewhere in the middle is feasible. Treating it like credits would be okay with me. If one person loots it then everyone gets it. That way people will still be moving around the map and looting, but not everyone has to go to the same place all the time. It makes sense for a regar mission so nobody has to backtrack, defenses people can hold positions and loot an area, and interceptions which give me carpal tunnel with all the running around.