Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endgame

pitermurdock

Warframes current endgame system needs many revisions, but this is probably because they designed it (syndicates) with new players in mind, for those of us who have sent 34987275389328495y82345 hours playing already, it pretty much fels the saem and more grindy than endgamey, perhaps we need more alluring rep alerts to counter this and allow faster progression.

But not too fast, because ohonestly if you wanted to get the top sigil at rank two, fore example, you would end to do ten to fifteen days of syn alerts if you didn't do anything else for syndicates, there has to be something off about that

As for SAO 2, i've vaguely heard of it, but i don't think a search is necessary, as someone else has pointed out below, it is an anime of sorts

Edited by Somedude1000

Well, I guess I'll offer my take on what could help Warframe step towards endgame:

Syndicates should offer their boons as mods for the same amount of favor points they cost now, but they should also add in the ability to get those mods as buffs for a higher cost. That way you have the option of attaining them early on as mods but if you want to keep your pure DPS build you can get a buff to avoid competition for mod space.

I feel like that would be a decent way to make the syndicate rewards feel more like endgame content.

Beyond that I was thinking they should have some form of veteran mission types that can only be accessed after you have represented a syndicate for a long time and your MR is  rank 8-10. Although I'm really not certain on the details of what those missions would entail. I just think the game should provide incentives for those who want to stay with the same Syndicate for a long period of time. Loyalty seems like it would be important.

Sword art online is an ANIME. A @(*()$ ANIME.

NOT A GAME. 

It takes place in a game.

BUT IT ISN'T THE SAME

I think that's the joke, poking fun at the fact that Warframe doesn't have traditional engame content.

Kind of a low blow.

Edited by Kestral9999

It seems to me that Sword Art Online II has more endgame content than WARFRAME.

Nuff said!

PS: Since I haven't got another thing to say, I put this off-topic. 

Anyone else with me??

I was kind of hoping that you'd have some form of constructive feedback for how Warframe could integrate some new endgame content.

We don't need more joke threads pertaining to legitimate issues with the game.

'endgame' would lead one to believe there is a final cap to what you can do. with all the content that keeps coming out, the endless mission-types, and countless possibilities you can do, the only true 'endgame' is doing everything at least once.

there will be no 'endgame' until DE is done making the game.

I was kind of hoping that you'd have some form of constructive feedback for how Warframe could integrate some new endgame content.

We don't need more joke threads pertaining to legitimate issues with the game.

If I wanted to (which I have, by the way) I'd started a thread on the proper forum. This is off-topic, I came here because I didn't wanted to make a constructive criticism, just make the comparison. 

If you don't want more jokes pertaining anything, please stay out of off-topic. In any forum, ever.

'endgame' would lead one to believe there is a final cap to what you can do. with all the content that keeps coming out, the endless mission-types, and countless possibilities you can do, the only true 'endgame' is doing everything at least once.

there will be no 'endgame' until DE is done making the game.

Yeah, I've had that thought at least once. I imagine that once DE drops the beta stage of warframe to move on to the "final-product" there's gonna be end-game and whatnot, but by that time, there's not gonna be any starter or beta player left. How many of those that started the game two years ago have stucked?? How many of the players that started the game one year haven't stopped playing for at least three months??

Well, I guess I'll offer my take on what could help Warframe step towards endgame:

Syndicates should offer their boons as mods for the same amount of favor points they cost now, but they should also add in the ability to get those mods as buffs for a higher cost. That way you have the option of attaining them early on as mods but if you want to keep your pure DPS build you can get a buff to avoid competition for mod space.

I feel like that would be a decent way to make the syndicate rewards feel more like endgame content.

Beyond that I was thinking they should have some form of veteran mission types that can only be accessed after you have represented a syndicate for a long time and your MR is  rank 8-10. Although I'm really not certain on the details of what those missions would entail. I just think the game should provide incentives for those who want to stay with the same Syndicate for a long period of time. Loyalty seems like it would be important.

I think that's the joke, poking fun at the fact that Warframe doesn't have traditional engame content.

Kind of a low blow.

You kind sir, get the joke, not that it matters if you laughed or not. But at least, in SAO II (which I'm no fan, I think first season was way better, yet over-rated) they have more end-game stuff to do. 

If I wanted to (which I have, by the way) I'd started a thread on the proper forum. This is off-topic, I came here because I didn't wanted to make a constructive criticism, just make the comparison. 

If you don't want more jokes pertaining anything, please stay out of off-topic. In any forum, ever.

Well to be fair, and as I stated, the title is what drew me in. You could have made it a more obvious joke, like "What has more endgame than Warframe?" That would have at least prepared me ahead of time to process a joke, which I did get lol.

And I clicked on this while it was in the recent topics, I didn't go to off-topic to find it.

Your point is valid though, off-topic is pretty much no-holds-barred.

Edited by Kestral9999

Yeah, I've had that thought at least once. I imagine that once DE drops the beta stage of warframe to move on to the "final-product" there's gonna be end-game and whatnot, but by that time, there's not gonna be any starter or beta player left. How many of those that started the game two years ago have stucked?? How many of the players that started the game one year haven't stopped playing for at least three months??

*Raises hand* 

The longest I've stopped playing since I started back in closed beta was for a little less than a week while I was on vacation and didn't have my laptop/PS4/XBONE.

I'll most definitely be here when they finally drop the beta tag.

Edited by Kestral9999