Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where The Old Farts Have Fun...

Spafbi

SOB-WARFRAME-emblem.png

Sneak Old Bastards [sOB] has been growing fast, but we are still looking to add to our in-game WARFRAME clan! At SOB, we value age and cunning over youth and skill! We formed this clan for mature gamers (hmm... oxymoron?) to have a place to be free of the...well...the kids. Where other clans look for youthful players, we are looking for the crusty guys and gals who are young at heart. 

Why do we look for mature players? We don't need to hear "epic fail (hahahahahaha)" every time we die, nor do we want to hear any screaming in TeamSpeak ('cause that just makes us poop our Depends). SOB members are looking for the fun social experience of people we can relate to. Please check us out, jump on our TeamSpeak server, and have some fun. AARP or AMAC cards are not required...but are highly recommended!

SOB is formed out of the members formerly of several other clans by people looking for a less drama gaming experience. We are adult gamers that respect each other and we do not need the childish behavior of younger gamers. WARRAME is not the only game we play together, but you're not required to play everything the rest of us play. We do require the use of TeamSpeak, and we do expect our members to be in their mid-twenties or older...much older is great.

What does WARFRAME clan membership in our clan offer you? A great time with like-minded folks who are ready and eager to help you out. We also have a quite nice, and fully stocked, dojo; we have all of the current clan-only blueprints researched, and we research all new blueprints as soon as they are available for research.

Want to join us? Hop on our TeamSpeak server at 66.151.138.13:6130 and join the WARFRAME channel. 

Also, please feel free to check out our website: http://clansob.com/

Quod et aetate et viribus careant et in nos perfidiam

"What we lack in youth and vigor, we make up for in treachery"

Hope to see you with us, soon!

-Spafbi
Founding member of the Sneaky Old Bastards gaming clan

Love the clan name,

very clever.

sounds fun.. im currently in a clan and though its not all crazy like my previous 3 clans i was in.

there's just no communication or anything between us.

which is okay and all that but id like to play with people who wanna talk every now and then...

mind if i check out your team speak,

even though im in clan already.

only reason i haven't left is i haven't found another i wanted to be apart of.

im like 24.. err 25 i honestly forget until i get handed a card, then i remember im old.

"has gray  hair already"

and i try to forget again.

im also. rather well i have no idea what im doing this game,

i do.. but i kinda dont.

Edited by SlenderSamaSenpai