Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trap In Montes, Venus. (And Associated Archwing Mission Bug.)

CedarDpg

Okay, this was just an issue of me getting too curious in my explorations...but maybe some others have tried this too.

Right above the spawn room on Montes, Venus are two openings in the ceiling that look like there might be something up there... So I used a wormhole to get up there...big mistake. :) Might be nice to disallow a player inside that "room" if there's no exit.

You can get in, but can't get out.

5lz8G37.jpg

Ov8ylTG.jpg

Also, later on in the mission, check out them awesome Archwings:

QYQmead.jpg

Fraps really does a number on my fps, but:

http://youtu.be/1Vt7O98VsK4

(Vid may take a while to process.)

Edited by CedarDpg

I wonder if it has to do with this:  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/344505-update-1520/

(The part that removes Archwingparts loading into non-archwing missions... Maybe the game now considers Montes a non-archwing mission or something.)

Archwing Fixes:

• Fixed description for Elytron’s Core Vent ability incorrectly stated that it hurts enemies.
  • Fixed an issue with Archwing melee weapons not extending when viewed in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed color changes on Archwing weapons appearing to revert when modified in Arsenal, changes now correctly saved.
  • Fixed Archwing parts loading into non-archwing missions.
  • Fixed Odonata’s Disarray not affecting Dreg Spheres.
  • Fixed Elytron’s Core Vent not affecting Dreg Spheres.
  • Fixed the activation of Odonata Archwing abilities not properly issuing 25/50/75/100 Affinity respective of ability used (1/2/3/4).

I wonder if it has to do with this:  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/344505-update-1520/

(The part that removes Archwingparts loading into non-archwing missions... Maybe the game now considers Montes a non-archwing mission or something.)

Archwing Fixes:

• Fixed description for Elytron’s Core Vent ability incorrectly stated that it hurts enemies.
  • Fixed an issue with Archwing melee weapons not extending when viewed in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed color changes on Archwing weapons appearing to revert when modified in Arsenal, changes now correctly saved.
  • Fixed Archwing parts loading into non-archwing missions.
  • Fixed Odonata’s Disarray not affecting Dreg Spheres.
  • Fixed Elytron’s Core Vent not affecting Dreg Spheres.
  • Fixed the activation of Odonata Archwing abilities not properly issuing 25/50/75/100 Affinity respective of ability used (1/2/3/4).

I think you are on to something! I hope DE sees this and fixes it ASAP cause I wanna try archwing!