Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Alerts Are No Bueno For New Players. ( A Response To The Saturn Archwing Alert With An Orokin Reactor. )

Aspari

Golden potato alert is Archwing Extermination on Saturn. Players who just barely got to Rank 2 won't have an Archwing for three days at the very least, unless they spend plat on it.

I don't find this to be fair at all, especially with something like an Orokin Reactor or Orokin Catalyst. Those items are rare enough.

(Disclaimer: I have an Archwing and can do the Alert. I have no way to know if people without Archwings are loaned an Odanta for the alert or not.)

They are not loaned an Odonata. I tried with people who I had just met and 1 of them didn't have an archwing so I have yet to do the alert. It takes around 36hrs to build an Odonata. Probably would take a day or 2 to unlock Saturn, so this mission is bs along with the math in this game. Epic fail in terms of a F2P. 

They are not loaned an Odonata. I tried with people who I had just met and 1 of them didn't have an archwing so I have yet to do the alert. It takes around 36hrs to build an Odonata. Probably would take a day or 2 to unlock Saturn, so this mission is bs along with the math in this game. Epic fail in terms of a F2P. 

Another 12 hours to build each part on top, so a total of  48 hours to build it, so impossible to do without wasting plat in rushing.  Exactly what a new player should not be doing with their free 50 plat.

yeah mainly when they are plagiarizing my style(stuff), and mainly when you have to keep selling warframes to rank up. Like massive false advertising. Free to play what a lie. Even with the 50 platinum to start with that's only 2 extra warframe slots and not enough weapon slots, when they give load out slots as part of ranking. What happens if I sell my warframe with a potato do I get my potato back? DOUBTFULL LOL, either way give me more warframe and weapon slots as part of ranking. Or stop telling me my lvl 30 items lvled past lvl 30 without giving me any rank points. That's like watching a donkey show without even knowing what you're getting into.

Edited by PerfectPerfect