Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Make Sentinel Weapon Unequippable

AdFinitum

The tactical alerts are nice places to get some eximus codex scans. But Sentinel weapons use up too much conclave. It would be nice to be able to unequip sentinel weapons or at least make them not count towards conclave rating when no attack mod is installed.

Edit : So we can take our Helios or other sentinels on tactical alerts...

Edited by AdFinitum

The best way I found was to just switch the sentinel weapon to its B slot, or whichever one you haven't put mods on yet.

I only just thought of that now when I used to disable the sentinel completely, and I was like oh, that's more simple than I thought

But still yeah, it would make sense to have an option too

Guys, guys, guys.... Remove the mod responsible for your Sentinel shooting things. Targeting Receptor, Revenge, Striker, etc. Then remove all the mods on the weapon the sentinel has. Keep removing stuff til you hit the cap.

exactly! why would we want a one click solution when we can micromanage a lot more?! right? right guys?!

Even on normal missions i don't use sentinel attack mods coolant leak or Sanctuary is more useful. I don't need help killing enemies so my carrier haven't fired a single shot for a long time equipping a sentinel weapon at all feels pointless. I agree it should be optional.