The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cold Revenge Tactics

MrJxt

Question

Here's what I did/used.

Max shield/hp/armor, max efficiency, with rage, rush and intensify.

Penta modded with max damage magnetic/toxin with bane of corpus.

Feel free to share your methods to help others.

Edited by MrJxt

19 answers to this question

rhino-no powers setup vitality/redirection/vigor/rifle amp aura/the mod that gives knockdown resistance and increases shield regen/ 

karak- serrration/ shred/ magnetic ele/multishot/

(not all of it but what i remember off the top of my head just now)

First 5 points went very smooth, no real problem at all, rather liked the twist of that massive energy drain, although it was unexpected I adapted quickly, Its not my first time running something with no powers, relying on weapon output only. You do have to play more tactically with what I did but to me it was very fun. I haven't done the other parts yet.

loki + boltor prime (or pretty much any weapon really, used burston actually for looks), cast disarm while within range of the drones and drop a decoy some distance away from you while invisible and watch them trying to bash on it.

Edited by koorinosekai

Frame: Does not matter, buffer helps though 

Power: Does not matter

Weapon: Opticor with high Magnetic and quick charge up.

Tactics: Advance methodically and snipe. 

Yes you will die a few times (stratos emblem stage, thanks for dropping multiple level 50 sanguinus eximus techs on my head several times) but thats what revives are there for.

Solo all the way to stratos emblem

After a lot of trial and error, this is what I came up with to get 30 points solo:

Valkyr - 5/10 Blind Rage, Intensify, Fleeting + Streamline, Max Vitality, Rage, Constitution, and Continuity(replaced by 8/10 Steel Fiber once I got into the fourth difficulty, because things hit too hard to live without it).

Latron Prime - typical crit and damage build, with magnetic and toxic damage.

Jat Kittag - only added mods which benefit Hysteria (base damage, crit chance, and crit damage).

Generally, I try to pick off the ospreys at a long distance before going for the target, because they normally don't move around as much when I snipe. If that is not possible, I go directly to the target and let him shoot me to get energy to use Hysteria. It's difficult to hit the ospreys in Hysteria with the air attack, but it is doable. The Jat Kittag's high base damage and reasonable crit chance and damage really makes a difference, especially if you build up the combo meter by hitting the target repeatedly. The target seems to not want to run away when you engage him directly, and can even be backed into a corner, causing the ospreys to clump together.

It is very important to keep an eye on health while doing this. Hysteria should be cast as soon as you start taking damage, and the energy gained using Rage is gained faster than the aura can take away. It might not be the safest, fastest, or the most elegant way of doing it, but it worked.