Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Know Infested But What About Zombies

KingAbelTate

okay i know theres infested but let bring the dead back, but like resident evil moment, when the corpus captured nekros and took some of his abilities and made something to disturb the balance of the dead and the living and now theres infested and zombies ,the zombies infected the infected, the grineer gets faster and they can make you bleed out by a bite and shoot you as well and since they're zombies the corpus turning to the tenno for help they have to dig into the Earths surface to find an the med to cure the apocalypse like half the galaxy is infected but now we have an new alliance tenno corpus infested vs zombies (tell me what you think )

tenno corpus infested vs zombies

rewards 

pet robot 

1000000 credits

argon crystals and/or other rare components

syndicates reputation for all syndicate clans

a prime weapon blueprint (random, DE's choice)

a rare mod (random, DE's choice) 

Edited by KingAbelTate

Certainly an interesting idea. Seems like a Corpus thing to do, take a Warframe ability and turn it against the Tenno, reviving the dead, basically creating zombie-like monstrosities that aid their masters. Would like to see them appear like actual living dead Corpus units, instead of a random color and shape slapped to a Corpus.

But most of all, I want them to use weapons. Random weaponry they might have found lying around. iF not for these, then for the Infested.

Edited by Institute-Marksman

jeez...people and their Zombie obsession...i afraid this game won't have it....unless DE planning to make zombie for next Halloween

what im trying to do is make the infested stronger and make them rebels to the infested masters and just want everything dead and the grineer faster cause they'er too slow, way too slow, and the corpus reward us tenno for saving their lives (Again)and this idea would wipe out the grineer or a third of the grineer race so it can make the fight between the corpus grineer and the tenno even and i always wondered what it feels like to for an alliance with the infested so that i made this topic.

Disturbed: its just another way to die