The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrosive + Radiation On Electric Weapons: Is It A Thing?

UncleWalrus

Question

So, as the title says, can one mod a weapon with implicit electric damage (serro, amprex, synapse, castanas etc) to do both corrosive and Radiation damage?

I like corrosive since it deals well with everything, but the confusion proc from radiation would be really helpful for big stompy Grineer like Bombards or Napalms.

6 answers to this question

Get a detron and sure. It's this reason why Detron is the absolute BEST secondary for grineer in the entire game. It really can't be disputed but people try.

is it really that good? is it better then merlok?

still got it but only lvled it to 30... have been contemplating giving it a few formas...

but has been wondering if its worth it...

No, it's not better than the Marelok.

However, the Marelok is primarily impact, which grineer armor kinda laughs off. Many thanks for the Detron suggestion, tho. Need to get one of those.

On the other hand, the Marelok has like triple the proc chance of the Detron, so there's that...

Edit: I assume the Nukor is a joke, much like the Tysis was?

Edited by UncleWalrus

Nukor is actually pretty good. It has a high status chance and pretty good ammo efficiency. With the event mods and multishot you can get over 90% status on it.

So no, it's no joke. I forma'd my nukor several times and it kills everything on the starchart almost instantly.