The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Dating Sim Mode

Exhack

Even if "dating" seems a bit too much it reminds me of wizardry where the characters you had created some "bond" when you fought with them and unlocking new strong abilities with such bonds.

Even if I really like that idea what would happen to new players ? Would older still help them (because they wouldn't get their bond bonus) ? Or maybe a "sensei" mod that would help other players, but you would put you at a disadvantage like less health/shields/energy (you would get more credits for helping them and others would get more xp ?)

Other than "playing the game as its mean to be i.e. by not using covers" right MJ?

God knows i will never forget that phrase from you till im alive.

In regards of the OP: +1

Sounds like an interesting design with more than enough depth to it.

I'm sorry, how does my being correct about Warframe's intended gameplay style relate to the OP at all?

Oh wait it doesn't, so stop being a condescending troll. If you want to get thrashed in an argument again and get sent crying to mommy you can make a thread to do that.

Well you could friendship or love triangle a full squad or possibly an entire clan, but I think we'd want marriage to be strictly defined as two space ninja's, and not support polygamy. 

What is wrong with Poly? It is growing more and more acceptable to the Vanilla world as it is, why not in a game as well?

Fluffanutter

This is a pretty cool idea and something I never considered. I don't think it encourages "creepers" because it is a team-based game for the most part, and good team synergy means better chance of success and efficiency in the completion of a mission. +1!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one OP. It's like last night when Rebecca asked about Rule 63 and everyone was like "um... er... okay, I guess?..."

$#*(@ please, ever taken a look at Rhino's package?

How about Volt's lightning rod?

I'll see myself out.

Edit: Downboats? Really?

Edited by Andaeros

grant special items and romantic cutscenes.

I was uneasy but slightly accepting the idea until this and then I was like:

How about no?

I play this with friends, non romantic friends. Romantic cutscenes between our characters would just make things weird.

Not to mention my girlfriend would have a cow over it with friends that are female.

Good one OP. It's like last night when Rebecca asked about Rule 63 and everyone was like "um... er... okay, I guess?..."

I would very much like to know the context of this comment. Was this a thread or part of a livestream?

I actually paused when I read this. Then I read the positive replies and paused again.

"Ash accepted Banshee's bento. +25 Health for Ash, +25 Energy for Banshee. Nyx sees this, -10% Stamina due to sadness."

Really?

I actually paused when I read this. Then I read the positive replies and paused again.

"Ash accepted Banshee's bento. +25 Health for Ash, +25 Energy for Banshee. Nyx sees this, -10% Stamina due to sadness."

Really?

But it could be "Ash and Banshee trained themselves to be able to create a shockwave effect when Ash switch teleport with trinity".

Think 2-ways and 3-ways attacks in crono Trigger.

The romance thing isn't good at all, but some "bond" mechanic and some gameplay changes would be interesting. Like Frost and Ember creating huge Ice volcano if they cast ice dome and circle of fire.

As you slowly warm up next to your love interest, Lt. Lech Krill, you ask about what he wants in life, he replies: "oh nothing really, I'm content with my hammer and my base". "Nothing else?" you ask with a hint of disappointment. "of course there is one thing I can't live without....you" he says very quickly."Stop.." you say before he could say more. As you begin to pull the covers over your bodies, you hear him whisper one last thing into your ear....."Hammertime?"

GOOD ENDING

NO NO NO guys update 8 will come and there will be a lot more social aspect into the game then it is now

THIS IS WAR NO TIME FOR INGAME ROMANCING -.-

you never know

remember that couple that got it on playing halo on xboxlive?

then they met and did the airport helicopter thing because it was their first time meeting or something