Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Please Please Re-Incorporate The Old Corpus Sounds In Some Way

Cynick

You know, the old 

Whoop Whoop WHOOP! 

Not only was it hilarious but it had so much personality. It really made the Corpus feel distorted and odd as a new player. Made their levels feel unnerving. 

I'm not saying "remove the new sounds and replace with the old", just asking if we could get some of the older sounds along side what we have now. Perhaps they could be part of the proxies' vocabulary only or something.  

I found it really weird when the new Corpus voices were introduced and the crewmen were yelling through their helmets at the top of their lungs just as loudly as they could yell without the helmets. I think that it would be pretty awesome to get the muffled, distorted, electronic-sounding old voices to play when the helmets are on, and having the new Corpus-language shouting play when the helmets are broken off.

I just really miss a lot of the old Corpus sounds as a whole. Remember the ship pager lady? You know, the "Beeeeeep --- Code three in Engineering. Code three in Engineering" voice. I'd really like to see a lot of these make a return to the game; this one especially added loads to the atmosphere.

Edited by SortaRandom

I think that it would be pretty awesome to get the muffled, distorted, electronic-sounding old voices to play when the helmets are on, and having the new Corpus-language shouting play when the helmets are broken off.

Great idea!

-snip.

I just really miss a lot of the old Corpus sounds as a whole. Remember the ship pager lady? You know, the "Beeeeeep --- Code three in Engineering. Code three in Engineering" voice. I'd really like to see a lot of these make a return to the game; this one especially added loads to the atmosphere.

I can't hold all these feels... this made me cry manly tears of nostalgia!