Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tuturuuu~ .....hoi! ^^

GinKenshin

Hoi Dear Tenno ^^

I know I'm 1014 post behind from making an introduction, but I thought I needed to make one (and I was bored) 
since I've written my "about me" stuff in my profile, I won't really talk much 
I'm a guy from middle east (I know, god help me XD) and I a huge admirer of Japanese culture and would like to live there for the rest of my life, and as you can see......I'm a huge anime lover too <3 
I really love Warframe and my love is increasing every time I see a new devstream/prime time and play with a new update, I love and respect all of the people who help make this game and community a great thing, from the DEvelopers, staff, moderators and tech crew
I'm MR12 and have a lot of experience in the game, I love to take a different path from other Tenno and use weapons that everyone considers underrated or weak, so I can prove them wrong, my favorite weapon is my oldest friend in the game....Latron Prime (7 forma and most used weapon), and my favorite faction is probably the Corpus since I think the crewmen are a bit cool and I'm a pretty organized guy like they are (go Drew ^^) 

well, that's pretty much it, I hope I get along just fine with all of you and help make this game a lot of awesome :3 

P.S: I love to troll people XD

Thank You ^.^

Despite it being from the one character I have a thing against in it, you made a reference to the best anime ever made. I think we could be fast friends. We should play a few rounds sometime! Send me an friend request if you'd like. ^_^ Oh, and welcome to Warframe, and it's forums too.

-El Psy Congroo

Hey Thanks for your late intro. Ive seen you at our tenno meetings and wondered who you are. I searched my codex and it had no information on you, thought you were a stalker spy. Rhino-how tough this warframe journey can be. We are here for you fellow tenno. To infinity and beyond. Pen click bird fly sticky icky green seaweed. Locked duck somtimes stuck but that's how the big hoof makes his money. Turtle-snaps.

Hey Thanks for your late intro. Ive seen you at our tenno meetings and wondered who you are. I searched my codex and it had no information on you, thought you were a stalker spy. Rhino-how tough this warframe journey can be. We are here for you fellow tenno. To infinity and beyond. Pen click bird fly sticky icky green seaweed. Locked duck somtimes stuck but that's how the big hoof makes his money. Turtle-snaps.

He's part of SERN!  They're on to us!

• 3 weeks later...