Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When I Hit Syndicate Exp Cap I Stop Playing.

LtZefar

Quite the nice system you got there, it tells me when to stop playing. Probably not the outcome you want out of it but it's how it works.

How many other people do the same thing?

Solution: Remove cap because we still got 6 entire Syndicates to max out and when we've maxed out one we have to level the other ones so much more. Not to mention the things we need to pay to become on good sides with them.

Even if you hit the cap every day, you make more points with less effort  than before the change.

another solution.....get more mastery points XD

the cap is just fine, you're the first one to complain about it actually, if you have nothing to do after you reached it that's your problem, you can max some weapons or wfs, play some void or farm for stuff....the syndicate isn't the only thing if warframe 

Incorrect...Im the second.

Out of all the ways DE could limit our progress through syndicates, this is by far the best. Once you realize that DE will cap our progress in one way or another, you'll see this as the least of all evils.

Ill make you biscuits for this comment...would you like tea with them? Is it me? Or am I having to motivate myself to play this game now?

i actually play more because of the cap

once i finish farming for rep....i go towards archwing to rank up...or just do random voids

its a lot more lax and more fun for me to have the cap

most of hte time i can do all of that while farming for rep.....i have only hit the cap 3 times since the hotfix and i have ton everything else at the same time <- 3-5 hours of casual playing and still hit the cap....

works perfectly fine for me

if you wish to hit the cap as soon as possible, then  that is your playstyle....but its a very comfortable rate for what it is right now and i like it that way....

MR17 btw...so high cap

I think there is some small problems with the cap, not nearly as much as OP has but I do think that the cap was needed, well more of the boost was needed, it was very unfair for people who couldnt get a group togeather to do viver over and over again, and cap out there syndicates in one day, actually what really makes me about the cap that it wasnt put in earlyer, because now there is some people who have already maxed out there syndicates and most players who didnt even know about it will be stuck at a eryler rank

but it does give all players a really good chance to catch up, and offers a good reason to get on daily and not to over play myself to death the much higher gains also opened me up to just playing anything I want alot more

• 1 month later...

I'm not too worried with the daily cap since I tend to have other things that I need to do as well but I am curious how you remove yourself from a negative standing. I am waste with cephalon suda and I can't seem to get past 0 it just stays there and has a up arrow next to the name. Curious...any ideas?

Solution: Remove cap because we still got 6 entire Syndicates to max out and when we've maxed out one we have to level the other ones so much more. Not to mention the things we need to pay to become on good sides with them.

Seeing as I can get 30,000 rep in 30minutes.. How quickly will it be before you max them all and quit Warframe all together then under your solition?

I usually cap out the 38000 rep in one sitting on draco (3 rounds). And the whole thing takes like 30 minutes. 

But I have to agree, I have been playing less warframe every since the introduction of the cap. I usually capout in 30-45 mins. Do the 9 syndicate missions and call it a day.

I usually cap out the 38000 rep in one sitting on draco (3 rounds). And the whole thing takes like 30 minutes. 

But I have to agree, I have been playing less warframe every since the introduction of the cap. I usually capout in 30-45 mins. Do the 9 syndicate missions and call it a day.

Seeing as you are MR 18.. You farmed everything more than likely.. If there weren't Syndicates, would you really be playing in the first place outside of events?