Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crafted An Archwing - It's Gone!

Janku

Question

I crafted an Archwing the other day, all parts and the Archwing (Odonata) Itself. I claimed It and went about my business.

Today I decided I want to try one of these Unique missions, so I hop over to an Archwing mission and get the notification that I need an Archwing. I rush back to my ship and check my Arsenal, no sign of an Archwing. I look up some information on it and go back to my Arsenal to look for the "Archwing" text, next to "Loadout Options" In Arsenal. 

And there is Nothing. I never sold it and haven't touched it since I claimed it in the Forge.

What could have happened? A bug?

8 answers to this question

I sent a support ticket. Beyond claiming the Archwing I hadn't received any notification to continue a quest, the Archwing itself had vanished after claiming it. 

Edit: I went into codex to "Begin" the quest. Once done Lotus gave me a mission that requires an Archwing, the one I built. Yet I have no Archwing, indeed it must be a glitch or bug.

Edited by Janku

The Archwings don't appear anywhere in your inventory.

Have you tried going to the quest page in the codex?

If you start another quest your currently active one (The Archwing, in this case) is put on hold until you click "Begin" again.

Edited by Xiusa

The Archwings don't appear anywhere in your inventory.

Have you tried going to the quest page in the codex?

If you start another quest your currently active one (The Archwing, in this case) is put on hold until you click "Begin" again.

I sent a support ticket. Beyond claiming the Archwing I hadn't received any notification to continue a quest, the Archwing itself had vanished after claiming it. 

Edit: I went into codex to "Begin" the quest. Once done Lotus gave me a mission that requires an Archwing, the one I built. Yet I have no Archwing, indeed it must be a glitch or bug.

As I said in the Edit when I "Begin" the quest, again, lotus gives me a mission that requires that I have an Archwing, the same Archwing I crafted and had vanished.