Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gyrojet Rifle

MisterE

Better how so? 

There isn't any plastic on this thing at all. I understand where you're coming from, it's certainly unconventional - but it's got such sleek lines. I personally find it very visually pleasing.

Then again, I worship the G11's design - and a lot of people find it disgusting.

HK_G11.gif

Well, you see, only pictures on the internet make that wood look like plastic, that has wooden picture slapped onto it, like some cheap furniture, or stuff you find on relly sheap markets.

I understand that it looks pretty cool, but I can't shake this feeling of "it's made of plastic", and it sort of ruins the appeal for me.

And, G11 is awesome. With the game had something like this.

How about the other kind of Gyrojet carbine? 

http://www.projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/images/sidearmslug/gyrojetCarbine3.jpg

or the pistol?

http://www.projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/images/sidearmslug/gyrojet3.jpg

or the fantasically ugly Korobov TKB-022

http://www.projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/images/sidearmslug/Korobov-TKB-022PM.jpg

sorry can't figure out how to embed.

Edited by ValhaHazred

You can embed with

[img]imagelinkhere[/img]

First two were posted already, but I like the gun ontop of the first image.

And, well, ugly tkb-022 is ugly, someone needs to retouch the design.

It says this You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

Weird. Leave a thread on forum bugs. It only told me that when I tried to put out steam screenshots (they url comes with no file extension).

Well, you see, only pictures on the internet make that wood look like plastic, that has wooden picture slapped onto it, like some cheap furniture, or stuff you find on relly sheap markets.

I understand that it looks pretty cool, but I can't shake this feeling of "it's made of plastic", and it sort of ruins the appeal for me.

And, G11 is awesome. With the game had something like this.

G11 skin for burstron, Make it now DE.

I already have a 100% fire rate mod on mine. Makes me squirm with delight every time I fire it. Thrrp. Thrrp. Thrrp!

G11 skin for burstron, Make it now DE.

I already have a 100% fire rate mod on mine. Makes me squirm with delight every time I fire it. Thrrp. Thrrp. Thrrp!

I believe they have plenty on their plate already, but yeah, it would be awesome to have.

Back on topic, gyrojet rifles! :D

kind of like conversion beam  in 40k right? (gets stronger the farther away it is and has crazy range)

I was thinking something that was balanced in some sense... Bringing a conversion beam into warframe would be like "lol guys, I know you can't aim if I come into the corridor before you, but you didn' think you'd need to, right?". 

But yeah, kind of like it, but with a damage cap of course. Terminal velocity and such.

Because this thread is about gyrojets not just giving access to grenade launchers ?_? 

Bombards have rocket launchers, not grenade launchers.

"Bombards wield rocket launchers, whose projectiles have a minor homing ability; these rockets can be shot down. In larger areas their rockets are more easily avoidable, but they can be quite dangerous in enclosed areas, due to the large blast radius of the rockets."

Something like a Torqueshell Rifle from Tabula Rasa is what you're thinking of.

The big problem with this weapon is that its counter intuitive to how warframe is played.  There's little enough call for the Snipetron, nevermind a weapon that can't even perform in close range.