Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbiter/red Veil Guy?

Innocent_Flower

SO... are these guys wearing warframes or not? I still can't tell if they're supposed to be tenno or lower-guardian like stalker-chan, (which reminds me; if these guys are lower guardian rather than tenno, it'd make more sense for stalker to use their lower bodies rather than excalibur's ) 

Could we therefore have the Arbiter/Veil frame, (even if they're just excalibur skins,They'd fit,  though I'd prefer they weren't). (you could get one frame by getting to a certain level of a syndicate, then later on in that syndicate have a quest to steal the enemy frame) 

Also; Replace eximus squads with arbiter/veil assassin? 

This post doesn't feel like feedback, and not restricted to warframes either.

The Arbiters of Hexis are tenno, and their mission is to elevate tenno to a prestige that is separate from the orokin legacy.

Red Veil is odd because I'm pretty sure we were helping them in the Specters of Liberty Rescue 2.0 event and they didn't sound so vicious as they do now. Then again, the hostages we did rescue didn't really tell us much either. When we first encountered them they spoke as freedom fighters. Now, they probably still are, but sound way more edgy this time around.

Neither of the two parties are related to the orokin in any way. The AoH are tenno and are therefore wearing warframes. The RV are not, and seem to be wearing simple body suits.

I don't see faction specific warframes ever being a good idea. Skins are more likely, but will most likely never happen for at least a year.

Current eximus squads are generally entertaining enough except for Steel Meridian's roller squad. New enemies would be very entertaining, but development seems to be strained for time already so I'd prefer the main enemy factions to get new enemies first.

Edited by MechaKnight

But the two factions are hostile and on the other ends of the spectrum. You can join three non-opposing factions at a time, chances are you'll join one of the two. 

Still calling it; Red veil are opposed to the arbiters because the red veil want that "cleansing fire" to rid the system of corruption and restore the orokin empire. Also leader looks like stakler-chan. 

Makes me wonder, will we get a playable Arbiter of Hexis frame...?

I expect skins of each syndicate be put into as rewards in the future for the syndicate's preferred frames. So for Arbiters I expect a black skin with silver lining for Loki, Ash, and Mirage. Red Veil has the black silver with red stripes, New Loka makes theirs glowing green, and so on.

Edited by GSDAkatsuki

SO... are these guys wearing warframes or not? I still can't tell if they're supposed to be tenno or lower-guardian like stalker-chan, (which reminds me; if these guys are lower guardian rather than tenno, it'd make more sense for stalker to use their lower bodies rather than excalibur's ) 

Could we therefore have the Arbiter/Veil frame, (even if they're just excalibur skins,They'd fit,  though I'd prefer they weren't). (you could get one frame by getting to a certain level of a syndicate, then later on in that syndicate have a quest to steal the enemy frame) 

Also; Replace eximus squads with arbiter/veil assassin? 

All you need to know is:

The Hexis wants to improve you as a Tenno.

The Red Veil wants to commit mass genocide on the entire system.

Choose wisely.

I'm pretty sure the Hexis are Tennos, Yes.

And the Red Veil are Edgy Latex ...People?