Turn the lights off

Carry me home

Keep your head still

I'll be your thrill

The night will go on,

My little windmill"

Hi Drifter, what about this one:

Buffing 'nature' Warframe

Supporting allies is important in any combat situation, the Tenno need a buffing warframe to aid them. Nature can be used to survive with enough skill, thats why this theme should be used as a buffing warframe.

Male: Aculeus - Latin for thorn

Female: Dealga - Irish for thorn

• Guerrilla Dive - Dive forward rapidly increasing the speed of allied warframes you pass through and knocking down enemy forces.

• Branches of Hope - Branches move outwards from Aculeus/Dealga entangling nearby enemies and drawing health that flows to allies nearby.

• Roar - Screams loudly causing allies to go into a frenzy, increasing fire rate on melee weapons and making enemies slightly disoriënted.

• Wildborn - Aculeus/Dealga generates an organic shield around allied warframes increasing armour while thorns cause a percentage of the damage to be reflected to the enemy.

Looks: jungle/nature camo, thorns, feelers on head <- This is where you come in :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you're still looking for inspiration, why not a frame based off of the void? Mysterious yet deadly, old yet new, powerful yet caring, and frighteningly composed. Keep in mind I'm talking about the void itself and not the Orokin towers that lay in the void.

It's an idea I have for a frame and I'm still getting some of the finer details of it thought out, but I would love to see what you would think up for his appearance. I envision him as a glass cannon of sorts; fast but breakable.

Edited by CaveItUp

• 1 month later...

Juna is based off of using the nanites living inside his body to shapeshift his body to attack.
You should totally draw him!

Also, I have a tendancy to not be able to render images posted using BBCcode, so if you wouldnt mind giving me some sort of link like imageshack if you do end up drawing him, It would be appreciated! kthxbye
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/89361-j%C5%ABna-the-living-weapon/?p=989341

Edited by Daihazi

Hi Drifter, what about this one:

Buffing 'nature' Warframe

Supporting allies is important in any combat situation, the Tenno need a buffing warframe to aid them. Nature can be used to survive with enough skill, thats why this theme should be used as a buffing warframe.

Male: Aculeus - Latin for thorn

Female: Dealga - Irish for thorn

• Guerrilla Dive - Dive forward rapidly increasing the speed of allied warframes you pass through and knocking down enemy forces.

• Branches of Hope - Branches move outwards from Aculeus/Dealga entangling nearby enemies and drawing health that flows to allies nearby.

• Roar - Screams loudly causing allies to go into a frenzy, increasing fire rate on melee weapons and making enemies slightly disoriënted.

• Wildborn - Aculeus/Dealga generates an organic shield around allied warframes increasing armour while thorns cause a percentage of the damage to be reflected to the enemy.

Looks: jungle/nature camo, thorns, feelers on head <- This is where you come in :D

Arceus and Aculeus...

Dialga and Dealga...

POKEMANZ!!!!!!