Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Rank Level Up Possible Problem?

Zero_code_name_Reaper

So i have 106xp left to get before i take my next rank test. However has been like that for four days now and i have been playing for hours on end and it has not moved. I also have taken unranked weopons and warframes in to get that 106xp i need to do it and it still has not changed. Is the game having problems or am i doing something wrong? This is not the first time it has done this to me. Am i the only one that has been having this problem?

i haven't forma'd anything since i rarely get forma so i know thats not the problem i buy the weapon bp's build them don't do anything to them other then equip them and take them into missions to rank them up then sell it if i find something better after it reaches rank 30 none of my warframes did i use forma on either only time i use forma is to build up my dojo for more rooms 

Are these weapons you've used before?  Once you rank, for example, the "Latron" to 30, another "Latron" will never give you any more overall EXP because you've already mastered the "Latron".

Get new things you've never ranked up before.

• 2 weeks later...