Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15 And Conclave.

.Re-light.

Just want to share problems that I've encountered since U15 happened in conclave.

If hosting, 100% of time and if client still very often, 5 to15 minutes in, my whole warframe window will freeze and I have to close warframe with task menager.

I first expirienced this problem right after U15 hit, and it was prevalent in both normal gameplay and pvp.

5 or 6 hotfixes later, regular gameplay stopped having issues, then Archwings started working. I was so mesmerized with everything new that it took me untill now, to get everything I want and create some spare plat, so I was absent from conclave.

And just as I got tired of killing mindless AI, wanting to get some of the adrenaline, excitement, frustration that conclave always have in abundance, I realize that the problem with the whole WF window freezing still exists in my favorite place.

Anyone else with the same problem? I will be supporting a ticket.

Sad Tenno signing out.

Edited: Unnecessary whine.

Edited by ReLight13

Yeah, all the little pvp bugs just kept on piling up with every new update without anyone to squash them. Stuff like the pre-running bug, double menus that are unclosable, permanent magnetic proc on screen (and now perma limbo banish proc as well), random crashing, and crashing when trying to join a game, off the top of my head and to name a few. These have existed for a long long time and DE just won't look into it unless it makes it literally unplayable. So just use the term "unplayable" to get their attention in your bug report.

Edited by (PS4)Alphapsykongaroo