Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buy Prime Accesories With Platinium

Kayco38

actually this would still give money for DE as we will have to buy plat to buy prime accesories (like targis prime)

but will be helpfull for those who have already buy platinium but cannot buy this accesories because they are forced

to be with direct money

I ask for an indirect way of buying this accesories ,this would be handfull too for buying just what i want

not something else 

Who's follow me?

edit: for those who have problem with eclusivity of prime acces ,this would be able to be buy only when prime acces is live 

Edited by Kayco38

I support the idea of adding the prime accessories to the market (maybe a few months after the prime access). It seems a bit silly that they are introduced once then gone forever. Personally, I wouldn't buy any though. I've never been a fan of gold bling on ninjas... 

They're meant to be premium items for players who are willing to support DE directly. These aren't your run-of-the-mill cosmetics that are in the Market. Having the Prime Access Accessories available to be purchased through plat is not a guarantee for DE to make money, since I'm sure there's quite a few players who've managed to amass thousands and thousands of plat without spending a single penny.

However, I am all for the option of introducing platinum to the packs in lieu of boosters, or the ability to select different types of boosters. Just going to put out there that DE has the ability to cycle Prime Access items, they've never made a direct promise that these are once-in-a-lifetime items that will go away forever. They're simply exclusive to Prime Access.

Edited by Draciusen

They're meant to be premium items for players who are willing to support DE directly. These aren't your run-of-the-mill cosmetics that are in the Market. Having the Prime Access Accessories available to be purchased through plat is not a guarantee for DE to make money, since I'm sure there's quite a few players who've managed to amass thousands and thousands of plat without spending a single penny.

However, I am all for the option of introducing platinum to the packs in lieu of boosters, or the ability to select different types of boosters. Just going to put out there that DE has the ability to cycle Prime Access items, they've never made a direct promise that these are once-in-a-lifetime items that will go away forever. They're simply exclusive to Prime Access.

this items will be only buyable when prime acces is so it still exclusive item and DE will still get money because there is always someone who buy the plat that are used for this so DE get money anyway

Edited by Kayco38

the plat was made somehow and that is from DE . No matter who has it or how much has it it all come from DE thus you support directly DE . So no matter what DE would make money  . Besides a prime accesories package would be around 1075 plat thus ppl who made tons of plat and have nowhere to spend can gladly spend them . No matter thought i would still not buy it because the price is ridiculous

I don't see this happening. It defeates the purpose of being an exclusive perk for supporting DE with cash money. Using plat doesn't mean you bought it with money, could just be good at selling items in game.

there is always someone who buy's the plat at the first place 

there is always someone who buy's the plat at the first place 

Yes someone did support DE, and that wasn't you. You want an exclusive item for nothing. And giving DE plat is giving them nothing in return.  Prine access is a reward for those willing and wanting to supports the devs with our own hard earned money. Im only refering to prime access with this comment, not the market.

Edited by Byakuya.

Yes someone did support DE, and that wasn't you. You want an exclusive item for nothing. And giving DE plat is giving them nothing in return.  Im only refering to prime access with this comment, not the market.

traded plat dont work? there what do you think?

only if i have buy plat before i can get this

that would fix your problem 

Edited by Kayco38

I still dont see your argument. 

because i buy this plats before what i want comes so i want to convert them back into what i want 

and also only buy what i want ,not something else that i dont care like credits/xp boosters 

and you know if not rich i cant buy things like this every time there is one

i shouldnt be punish because i help the game in an indirect way ,i should be able to do as same as someone who did in a direct way

Edited by Kayco38

Won't happen.

Prime accessories are exclusive just like Founder gear and Sigils are.

Opening them to plat purchases means anyone with enough patience can fork out the 75 to 100 plat to get them.

Without spending a single dime and there are a lot of people like that out there.

And the main issue is it devalues Prime Access status for the Prime users.
I mean yeah you bought this Prime access armor with Prime access, then few months later, someone has the same Prime armor as you.

This devalues your status completely.

Edited by fatpig84

Won't happen.

Prime accessories are exclusive just like Founder gear and Sigils are.

Opening them to plat purchases means anyone with enough patience can fork out the 75 to 100 plat to get them.

Without spending a single dime and there are a lot of people like that out there.

And that devalues Prime Access status for the Prime users.

it will still exclusive as it will be only able to be buy at the same time the price acces is live

anyway DE get the money ,men that dont change anything for them

and if this is just for the support sake ,just make it only buyable by purchased plat ,traded plat wont work so everyone is happy

and btw read the other post of the thread ,you know market exclusive exist like proto armor skin

This devalue your status completely

Edited by Kayco38

But anyway I don't think this would ever happen.

Plats are currency you bought for in-game items, and prime access is not in-game(compare to other items or bundles)

So, the line is clear. And, even they ask for few hundred or thousands of plat, with the 75% discount or in-game trading, DE got a lot less than they could.

Even is players do buy plat from DE, discount is way too sweet for players.

But anyway I don't think this would ever happen.

actually,i think even with that player seeing this would be cheapest because you dont have to buy every part just what you want so obviously it will be cheaper because if you only buy the sugatra and not the targon you wont pay as much as someone who did

player's seeing it's cheappest will be more willing to pay 

more player who pay =more money for DE 

it will be good for everyone if this happen

DE will make more profit (more players will buy because cheapest , so finnaly de finish to have more money with this. you know marketings things ,selling at a lesser price can be more profit sometime at the end if there's way more people who buy (this will actually happen if they do,im sure))

75% is rare enough to dont worry about that(something like 1 in a year,won't be a problem) ,50% dont happen very often too(something like 2 in 3 month), the last is 20 that wont affect enought to deal with this(happen like 5 in 3 month)

with like 50% more selling if this happen only 10-20% will be discounted plat's so still worth

players will be happy to get what they want

Edited by Kayco38

so much hate for non-buyed platinium ...

Traded Platinum is the number one cause of Feline AIDS.

Women who are pregnant or nursing should not handle Traded Platinum.

Common side effects of Traded Platinum are nausea, vomiting, enlarged prostate, loose stool, explosive acne, and zombification.

If you believe that you or someone you love is showing symptoms of exposure to Traded Platinum, please call 1-800-BUY-PLAT to be connected with medical personnel who may assist you.

i shouldnt be punish because i help the game in an indirect way ,i should be able to do as same as someone who did in a direct way

Not having fancy gold armor =/= punishment

Either way, only the players who are willing to shell out real money deserve the fancy cosmetics. It's the reward you get for actually supporting DE with your own resources and not someone else's. You can get everything else in Prime Access through grinding, and you gain no in-game advantage from the Prime Access exclusive cosmetics.

Again, going to reiterate that I'm still okay with lowering the price of the Prime Accessories or making it more worth the $50 with the addition of different boosters and/or plat. Should really include the profile icons in there too just because those are also exclusive.

Oh, you spent your money prior to the Prime Access coming out and now you're out of money? Deal with it, you should've known that these things cycle (Even when I first joined I could tell this fancy premium pack probably changes over time), and waited to see if there's anything you potentially want in there. Either way, this isn't a problem with the Prime Access system*, this is a problem with you.

*The only problem is the price of the Prime Accessories versus the actual utility of it for older players.