Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Feline Frame, Ideas And Concepts! (Thanks Derebecca For The Idea <3)

EclipsedHusky

It can be a cat ,a fox , even a wolf , or they can make it where it's main theme looks like one of these things but keep MOST of the power unrelated to that fact by .... making it a time lord ...

Unoriginal. Cats already pollute the internet; worse than The Plague. Doesn't fit in with the game, either. The frames are representative of nothing (other than elements; fire [Ember], water/ice [Frost], electricity [Volt, Vauban], etc) , and I personally think it should stay that way. Good suggestions for such a Frame, though.

Unoriginal. Cats already pollute the internet; worse than The Plague. Doesn't fit in with the game, either. The frames are representative of nothing (other than elements; fire [Ember], water/ice [Frost], electricity [Volt, Vauban], etc) , and I personally think it should stay that way. Good suggestions for such a Frame, though.

*CoughAnimal[Rhino]cough*

Edited by Rengakun

It can be a cat ,a fox , even a wolf , or they can make it where it's main theme looks like one of these things but keep MOST of the power unrelated to that fact by .... making it a time lord ...

Or making it a Battlemech.

*CoughAnimal[Rhino]cough*

You're right there, but at least Rhino is original. You don't see pictures of rhinos flooding every second forum. And Rhino is not nearly as representative of the animal as this one is. Rhinos do not shake the ground to knock over predators, nor incapacitate those nearby by slamming part of themselves against the ground.

The suggested skill, Reflexes, basically, increases agility at will, which is completely ripping off of feline's regular capabilities. Claws mimics the idea of making the animal more dangerous by having 'claws' protrude from their hands (paws). Nine lives (Ninth Life) is commonly associated with cats because of their agility. Maul is the only seemingly-original ability.

You're right there, but at least Rhino is original. You don't see pictures of rhinos flooding every second forum. And Rhino is not nearly as representative of the animal as this one is. Rhinos do not shake the ground to knock over predators, nor incapacitate those nearby by slamming part of themselves against the ground.

The suggested skill, Reflexes, basically, increases agility at will, which is completely ripping off of feline's regular capabilities. Claws mimics the idea of making the animal more dangerous by having 'claws' protrude from their hands (paws). Nine lives (Ninth Life) is commonly associated with cats because of their agility. Maul is the only seemingly-original ability.

Eh... I didn't bother to read the abilities.

All I care is cats. I love Cats! (And Catgirls) Meow~!

Oh, and I'd prefer it if this cat was a Battlemech or something.

Eh... I didn't bother to read the abilities.

All I care is cats. I love Cats! (And Catgirls) Meow~!

Oh, and I'd prefer it if this cat was a Battlemech or something.

No cats. Appease your unhealthy cat obsessions on one (or more) of the millions of cat-based anime characters. Don't make more, for the sake of the internet's originality. D:

No cats. Appease your unhealthy cat obsessions on one (or more) of the millions of cat-based anime characters. Don't make more, for the sake of the internet's originality. D:

It's not really unhealthy. I don't even own a cat or watch any Anime with cats in 'em.

So, Battlemech Cat still better for the game?

I understand, and I agree, but keep your cats to the designated places.

B-but... this is a Catframe thread! I think there are 3 others. Anyway, we should get back on topic!

Discuss, criticize, and provide feedback for Catframes!

B-but... this is a Catframe thread! I think there are 3 others. Anyway, we should get back on topic!

Discuss, criticize, and provide feedback for Catframes!

Well, it's the dev's choices, though I disapprove of the idea. :p

• 8 months later...

Wouldnt it be a good idea to keep the warframe vague? Like Zephyrs concept was.

So no stats on the warframe and powers. Just descriptions. Also have like 6 or 8 different abilities that way theres some leniency.

Id totally like to see a feline based warframe, but we gotta make it fit with the lore.

Okay now for actual ideas to add.

Ninth Life(revised)

Gemini creates a copy of herself that transfers control of her to it. So you play as the copy. Geminis original body will not attack, but can take damage. For this reason, AI will take over and make the original immediately seek out cover. When the copy of Gemini dies, control will be relinquished back to the original and you can continue playing. However, the copy can only go so far from Geminis body, if she goes out of range, the copy will die.

Intensify does not affect this ability.

Continuity does not affect this ability.

Stretch affects the range Geminis copy can go from the original.

Hunt

Gemini crouches down, focusing in on one target and becoming invisible to them only. Damage done to the focused target is increased. Gemini lunges towards the enemy almost immediately after crouching, knocking them down while piercing their armor with her laser claws.

Intensify affects damage done to target.

Continuity does not affect this ability.

Stretch affects how far Gemini can be from target.

Thats all I got right now. Stats have been purposefully left out so abilities can be considered on what they do and not useless stats that cant be balanced by simply talking about it.

Edited by Dasachi