Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shields Vs High Lvl Gameplay

Ketec

-snip-

You're clearly over-exaggerating. Even at level 70-ish, mobs don't 1-hit you. Yes, you die quickly if you stay out in the open and stop moving. Yes, your rage + QT only prolongs your life for probably 1-2 more seconds. The point still stands, you didn't die in 1-hit/1-bullet, not until you hit level 100++ anyway.

So I call bs here. If people die just because of 1 bullet scratch at level 45, people would rage all over the forum.

I don't see a problem with shields. The point of this game is that you are supposed to be very agile and swift during combat. Your goal is logically to avoid as much damage as possible by using cover, speed, and agility. Not to mention CC and mobility powers.

I think it would be a better alternative if DE expanded the maneuverability of our Warframes and gave us some more viable movement-based options. But this game is in a constant state of evolution, so I'm sure they'll get to that eventually.

Edited by (PS4)ShuhanX

So I call bs here. If people die just because of 1 bullet scratch at level 45, people would rage all over the forum.

people go in teams so they dont really notice if they go down they get ressed ..

expectation of most people is also a thing...ive stated  my equip here and i got 1-2 shot by corpus lvl 45 supra.. no matter how much you call it bullS#&$.. it happened to me...

in almsot all cases the first hit remvoes your shield compeltely at high levels.. and the second hit can strip down your HP.. i didnt say i ALWAYS get oen shot but it happens often due to my shield is down in 1 hit... then it only needs one shot to kill me if i werent fast enough to press absorb...

people go in teams so they dont really notice if they go down they get ressed ..

...wat?

ive stated  my equip here and i got 1-2 shot by corpus lvl 45 supra.. no matter how much you call it bullS#&$.. it happened to me...

The thing is, you're the only person that has ever complained about this, and you don't provide any proof/source to backup your claims, so I call bs.

...wat?

The thing is, you're the only person that has ever complained about this, and you don't provide any proof/source to backup your claims, so I call bs.

i dont really complain, i just have stated my expericne with this...(( i did not start this thread ))

i did go in T4 -Exterminal with Lyxxy (( so we were 2 players )) with the equip i have mentioned...

we were sniping on targets trying to half-cover while doing so.. then i see these supra bolts coming my way.. i took cover.. so did she...we tried to stick our head out and BAM another supra bold hits me and my shield broke down.. then right before she could press snowglobe (( just got enough energy )) another supra bolt hitted me and i died.. and she yelled WTF IS DIS SHIZZ?

i dont record (( my pc would die )) my matches so how can i prove it?

all i can do is state what i have recently experienced...telling you what i was wearing.. and the situation...

then you are calling me a liar? how so? i mean i was there... not you...

or  do you have some odd hate on me and just like to discredit me?

edited because typos...

Edited by Vyra

i dont really complain, i just have stated my expericne with this...(( i did not start this thread ))

i did go in T4 -Exterminal with Lyxxy (( so we were 2 players )) with the equip i have mentioned...

we were sniping on targets trying to half-cover while doing so.. then i see these supra bolts coming my way.. i took cover.. so did she...we tried to stick our head out and BAM another supra bold hits me and my shield broke down.. then right before she could press snowglobe (( just got enough energy )) another supra bolt hitted me and i died.. and she yelled WTF IS DIS SHIZZ?

i dont record (( my pc would die )) my matches so how can i prove it?

all i can do is state what i have recently experienced...telling you what i was wearing.. and the situation...

then you are calling me a liar? how so? i mean i was there... not you...

or  do you have some odd hate on me and just like to discredit me?

edited because typos...

How did you get hit by Supra in T4E?

We dotn have cover int his game so better shields would be good..

look at the enemies they USE take cover  like nico bellic in gta 4 ...

but we cant... why?

Erhm,.. because this is WF, and not ur vanilla/generic shooter,

ur mobillity is ur cover,..

Erhm,.. because this is WF, and not ur vanilla/generic shooter,

ur mobillity is ur cover,..

Or course...because mobilty make bullets vanish ... you cant always run..somtimes you have to stand and look or ress someone or pickup something hat lies in a corner ...

How did you get hit by Supra in T4E?

corrputed?

if its not supra i have no idea what they are firing that comes slowly and sounds like supra oO

Yesterday I played on t4 survival by Mirage just for test, was wondering how she is on high lvls...

Well...even with 3rd skill (in dark places most of time after 30min surviving) and illusions I died too fast for 2-3 shots or even 1 grenade...with ~90% resistance to damage...How is that even possible?! with ~550shields and 225hp, I know it's not too much, but I was always with Eclipse in dark places...

I don't see a problem with shields. The point of this game is that you are supposed to be very agile and swift during combat. Your goal is logically to avoid as much damage as possible by using cover, speed, and agility. Not to mention CC and mobility powers.

I think it would be a better alternative if DE expanded the maneuverability of our Warframes and gave us some more viable movement-based options. But this game is in a constant state of evolution, so I'm sure they'll get to that eventually.

btw this would be nice and adding some covering system (smth like in Mass Effect 3 for example or Vanquish, with blind shooting from covers etc) would be a huge new experience and very dynamic gameplay actually, just imagine that. But still some animation moves not working well so...

Edited by Neurosonic

I'm still kind of new to this game but I like how shields/health function. It seems that shields tend to go down quicker than health but they also regenerate naturally quite quickly so it balances out. Also, I've never even on a squishier/lower ranked frame been oneshot by a level 45 anything.