Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo: Lifeblood And Playground Of The Tenno

(XBOX)ExtroKold

Today the dojo is underutilized, it's where players go to trade and grab a few research blueprints, get an occasional duel in then spend a majority of their time in their ship and in missions. Here are some requests on how to make the dojo more alive.

Arsenal Access

Either through a new dojo room "Arsenal" or using existing Barracks; if you need to change out a weapon or warframe for a duel we shouldn't have to disconnect, connect to ship, change, go to dojo, and wait to load again.

Foundry, Codex, Market, Modding stations

Similar to the trading post & vault, having decorations that can be placed to access these ship features would be nice to have.

Region and recruiting chat

Today if you want to recruit for your clan you have to sit lonely on your ship going through chat channels, since we already have trading chat, having region and recruiting channels wouldn't seem to be that far off. This would allow us to invite perspective recruits into the dojo so they can see their future home base.

Squad Headquarters

Having a military like room with Navigation system access would be great. Access to planets could show currently progress or alternatively allowing the clan to use their extra navigation segments / nav coordinates to unlock HQ access to planets and nodes. This room could be a great launching point for clans to squad up.

Auction house

List things to sell / giveaway to other visitors of the dojo. Creating or buying from a listing can use from # of trades.

Shooting range & target practice

Would allow players to try out new weapons and test damage output.

Allow clans to pay plat for server hosting

Many clans would be happy to spend good plat to have a dedicated host for the dojo that would prevent disconnects. Having an option to connect directly to the dojo after missions would make it the clan operations hub between matches.

The dojo also needs npc characters to make more "living". Those ideas are very good I am agree with all.

Also the dedicated server thing is always in the sheldue but still not happend anything. I am also willing to pay plat or money for good/stable host for my dojo because I want to play without dc-s.

EVERYTHING was mentioned in tons of existing threads, still +1 for bump of the idea. 

No idea how they're handling the incoming community hubs hosting, but I would be really surprised if it depended on one random player that can leave anytime. Whatever the solution is (and there surely is) they could use it to stabilize the dojo session.