Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 U15 Bugs Found

(PSN)MrNishi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Annoying to wait a couple hours and get more Fieldron Samples....

I'd really like to "Extract" some Mutagen Samples or at least be able to breakdown Mutagen Mass back into samples even if it only gave half the samples. (Phorid/Infestation Missions make it easy to farm Mutagen Mass)

I ran 5 waves on a uncontested dark sector on eris earlier today and got 1 mutagen mass, I took a screenshot... I am not saying it's not bugged, just confirming that they do drop for me there on PS4.. I have not tested it thoroughly enough on pc, nor have I received a fieldron sample from there on either platform. (I have a Prime Distiller there almost 24/7 for Nano Spores....) Yeah I know.. you are like "Nano Spores?"  yes-- nano spores.  LOL.. I am constantly out of them due to cosmic spectres/ medium Heal, Ammo, Energy, and Shield Restores (I try to carry at least 50-60 of each at all times and like 5 cosmics)  Call me crazy!

I cannot post in the PC forum to ask if it was stealth fixed in an update....

Also as far as I know, (I will have to check more recent PC patch notes once more), but I think this has been an issue on PC for a while now.  Unless it was fixed in one of the more recent hotfixes and I am forgetting, in which case I would assume it would be fixed as I "think" we will probably be recieving everything that the PC has as of the moment I am writing this.

• 2 weeks later...

Although I am enjoying u15 I have found a couple of bugs that I think you should know about. The first one was while I was playing the archwing excavation mission in the quest when I tried to pick up the power cells I occasionally froze on the spot not being able to do anything but run on the spot. Number two is to do with the archwing missions. While playing with some friends on the grineer archwing interception missions without even reaching some of the control towers to take them over we would be informed that we have gone to far and that ortis would then extract us from the game without even reaching the tower to take it over. The third and final problem I've seen is another archwing problem, this one relating to grineer enemies aswell. Again while playing with friends on interception missions after getting 100% information obtained we would be told to exterminate all remaining enemies and be unable too as the last enemy or the last few are stuck in asteroids unable to be reached by our abilities or weapons. I hope these problems can be looked at and hopefully fixed.

To add on, there are a lot of 'Connection to the host has been lost' issues. I've literally had this pop up more times in the past two days than the whole year that Warframe has been out for PS4 and it only appears to happen on the Archwing missions.

EDIT: The lost connection issue seems to mostly only happen on the Mercury Archwing Exterminate mission (Caduceus).

Edited by (PS4)MdotCarter22

I ran 5 waves on a uncontested dark sector on eris earlier today and got 1 mutagen mass, I took a screenshot... I am not saying it's not bugged, just confirming that they do drop for me there on PS4.. I have not tested it thoroughly enough on pc, nor have I received a fieldron sample from there on either platform. (I have a Prime Distiller there almost 24/7 for Nano Spores....) Yeah I know.. you are like "Nano Spores?"  yes-- nano spores.  LOL.. I am constantly out of them due to cosmic spectres/ medium Heal, Ammo, Energy, and Shield Restores (I try to carry at least 50-60 of each at all times and like 5 cosmics)  Call me crazy!

Mutagen Mass are not Mutagen Samples.

Mutagen Samples are used for research.

Here is another screenshot of post GU15 Eris extractor granting Fieldron Samples. (http://t.co/2HHL2b0XvI )

Although I am enjoying u15 I have found a couple of bugs that I think you should know about. The first one was while I was playing the archwing excavation mission in the quest when I tried to pick up the power cells I occasionally froze on the spot not being able to do anything but run on the spot. Number two is to do with the archwing missions. While playing with some friends on the grineer archwing interception missions without even reaching some of the control towers to take them over we would be informed that we have gone to far and that ortis would then extract us from the game without even reaching the tower to take it over. The third and final problem I've seen is another archwing problem, this one relating to grineer enemies aswell. Again while playing with friends on interception missions after getting 100% information obtained we would be told to exterminate all remaining enemies and be unable too as the last enemy or the last few are stuck in asteroids unable to be reached by our abilities or weapons. I hope these problems can be looked at and hopefully fixed.

PLEASE FIX THIS PEOPLE ^ PLEASE! If I see one more you have been extracted scene.... Even if it would just reset us to a ABCD area... So many mods lost 

Came across 2 new glitches while playing Archwing Interception:

1) They were two C areas. One could be captured and the other one was just there.

2) The percentage stops increasing, no enemies spawn and we're stuck basically in limbo. We were stuck on 88% after someone was forcibly removed  from the mission via the "extraction glitch."

EDIT: When two people left, it started working again. Enemies still didn't spawn, so all we did was sit there. Thanks, I guess...? Easiest interception mission ever smh. Too bad it wasn't the one on Uranus.

• 2 weeks later...

Extractors deployed on Eris still giving Fieldron Samples instead of Mutagen Samples. (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/322059-eris-still-granting-fieldron-samples-instead-of-mutagen-samples/)

GU15 broke damage for abilities that get body-part multipliers

I have tested Rhino Stomp and Paralysis. Basically they feel ½ as strong be used they are not receiving body-part multipliers; is headshots. 200% body-part multiplier was better than 55% Mod slot Power Strength, assuming it is a bug and that body-part multipliers will be returned to abilities. (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/351781-abilities-not-receiving-body-part-multipliers/?p=3919954)

The struggle is real.

I haven seen any post in PC that states the opposite, I think it is fixed.

You tell, i am at work lol

According to PS4 15.5 Mesa Update: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/367054-ps4-mesa-hotfixes/

We should have these fixes:

- Fixed Extractor Drones getting wrong system’s resources.

- Fixed Extractor Drones picking up the wrong planets resources. (For real this time!)

It is listed twice, so I am thoroughly testing extractors on Eris to see if Mutagen Samples are gathered...fingers crossed..