Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Do You Use Negative Build For Nova?

Sarzechs

Question

9 answers to this question

You would use negative power strength on Nova almost exclusively on infested missions, though I have seen it used on Kappa and other non-infested missions. Also you made 2 posts. 

sorry... how do you delete this post? i lagged so i clicked the submit post twice... i didnt think it'll post twice. 

As i mentioned on your clone post... i'm amazed by the fact you you are interested in such an specific build without realizing how to use it, it's not particularly complicated... you speed up enemies, they rush towards a defense pod you kill them... if you a have a Nyx using Absorb in the group it works really well because Nyx gets more hits and so the explosions do more damage. or you can speed up enemies toward a Vauban's vortex...

As i mentioned on your clone post... i'm amazed by the fact you you are interested in such an specific build without realizing how to use it, it's not particularly complicated... you speed up enemies, they rush towards a defense pod you kill them... if you a have a Nyx using Absorb in the group it works really well because Nyx gets more hits and so the explosions do more damage. or you can speed up enemies toward a Vauban's vortex...

i asked this because i'm confuse. last time i went in void defense mission one dude says slow nova isnt good for void defense. then when i went earlier one dude says why am i using negative nova i shouldnt have used it in void defense.

Speedup Prime isn't usually useful. it's amusing, but generally it isn't useful.

the bonus Damage is nice, but making Enemies faster is only useful if the team has coordination and are complimenting (more like abusing but meh) other Abilities.

if you don't want to go overkill, just have moderate Power Strength to slow Enemies but not slow them much.

getting your non skewed information from random people on the internet chatting with you (especially in a game) isn't a very reliable source of information.

the number of times i've seen declarations that are completely wrong is off the charts.

i asked this because i'm confuse. last time i went in void defense mission one dude says slow nova isnt good for void defense. then when i went earlier one dude says why am i using negative nova i shouldnt have used it in void defense.

When you use speed nova, you can get overwhelmed if you can't do enough damage or control the crowd. Speed nova needs to be matched with a good CC frame. Whether speed nova is good or bad is just a matter of different perspectives and skill levels.