Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Of The Night Alliance Welcomes You

DogManDan

Clan Name: HAYDEN

Warlord/s & IGNs for each: -Vondred-

How many members/clan size:22 and rising.

Time Zone/Area of the Clan: World Wide. Warlord timezone is Est Us.

I work night shift so I'm able to play in the early to late mornings with players across the world. Singapore, India, Britain, Mexico, and Canada, plus others. I want to unite the world!! :U

Still would like to meet you guys before we get the invite though.

Clan Name: HAYDEN

Warlord/s & IGNs for each: -Vondred-

How many members/clan size:22 and rising.

Time Zone/Area of the Clan: World Wide. Warlord timezone is Est Us.

I work night shift so I'm able to play in the early to late mornings with players across the world. Singapore, India, Britain, Mexico, and Canada, plus others. I want to unite the world!! :U

Still would like to meet you guys before we get the invite though.

Great an invite will go out to you as well

Great an invite will go out to you as well

Much appreciated! You mentioned prior that you'll be taking vacation soon. Does that mean that you'll be away, or is there time for us to meet within the next two days? Thanks again, and in advance :)

Edited by -Vondred-

Much appreciated! You mentioned prior that you'll be taking vacation soon. Does that mean that you'll be away, or is there time for us to meet within the next two days? Thanks again, and in advance :)

vacation just means I am basically off from work for 2 weeks. I will be around for most of the time relaxing 

I am just really seeing this now. Seems a bit split from the forums, some clans are showing up here. Do we have an official roster? Specifically, who are the other Warlords!

If you've seen me on the forums, you know who I am. The crazy melee Volt, Warlord of Buried Hatchet. If you see me in game, let me know who you are and we can slice some Grineer from ear to ear :D

Clan Name: Eternal Mortals

Warlord/s & IGNs for each: XQANT & Allucross

How many members/clan size: 9 

Time Zone/Area of the Clan: GMT +8 

Please let us to be a part of your alliance :D we will try our best to help your alliance to grow!

Please also remember to get registered on the NOG Forums so that you have direct access to myself & the other clans/members of the alliance. All important news is held on the forums or on the Steam Group.

Clan Name: L47
Warlord/s & IGNs for each: nobody1special, lazypete, revolution12
How many members/clan size: 29 atm
Time Zone/Area of the Clan: world wide... ish

Okay is your clan a shadow rank or storm rank so I can account for the total number of slots? 

Clan Name: Eternal Mortals
Warlord/s & IGNs for each: XQANT & Allucross
How many members/clan size: 9 
Time Zone/Area of the Clan: GMT +8 

Please let us to be a part of your alliance :D we will try our best to help your alliance to grow!

okay is your clan a ghost or shadow size clan so I can account for the proper member size?

Clan Name: Ninshu
Warlord/s & IGNs for each: Crysis_excell
How many members/clan size: 16 members, Shadow Clan
Time Zone/Area of the Clan: GMT +2

Great an invite will get sent out

I am just really seeing this now. Seems a bit split from the forums, some clans are showing up here. Do we have an official roster? Specifically, who are the other Warlords!

If you've seen me on the forums, you know who I am. The crazy melee Volt, Warlord of Buried Hatchet. If you see me in game, let me know who you are and we can slice some Grineer from ear to ear :D

Working on getting everyone to the NOG forums where it is much easier to manage and hopefully we can get some better management tools in the alliance section of the game as well.

Working on getting everyone to the NOG forums where it is much easier to manage and hopefully we can get some better management tools in the alliance section of the game as well.

Yes, the better management tools are indeed coming, Update 37!

On a serious note, if there isn't anything regarding what you mentioned on the suggestion sub-forum, I wouldn't mind taking the front on this one. All I'd need is a list of what kind of upgrades the alliance would need to better manage it, and perhaps anything that might be wrong with the current system.

Also my clan might be moving up to storm. Vote starts this week on NOG forums. Just wanted you to take note, just in case. Thanks!

Edited by -Vondred-

Hello! My friends and I are interested in joining in this alliance to help out and make new friends :D

Clan Name: Aspiration
Warlord/s & IGNs for each: lxTrinityxl and lxDuoxl
How many members/clan size: 3 members active everyday. Occasionally 1 or 2 other will join in. Currently a Ghost clan, may look to expand in the future.
Time Zone/Area of the Clan: GMT -5

Thanks!

Hello! My friends and I are interested in joining in this alliance to help out and make new friends :D

Clan Name: Aspiration

Warlord/s & IGNs for each: lxTrinityxl and lxDuoxl

How many members/clan size: 3 members active everyday. Occasionally 1 or 2 other will join in. Currently a Ghost clan, may look to expand in the future.

Time Zone/Area of the Clan: GMT -5

Thanks!

Hi [member=lxTrinityxl]!!!!

I will be inviting you in some Minutes!

нαρρʏ иɛω ʏɛαя!

• 2 weeks later...

It has been a few days since I last updated and things have been booming. We are now up to 20 clans in the Alliance and I want to thank everyone for their continued support. It has been very active and a positive experience so far. Plenty more to still do and organize but we are moving along nicely at this point.

• 3 weeks later...

I think our clan could join! clan name: FAITH

clan sensei: Dalras

Shadow clan: we had alot members before over 25, but not only few cause every one else quited so i removed them!

awasome stuff but, how big are u guys gonna crow? i mean if it gets too big its not fun anymore :DDD

Edited by dalras

I think our clan could join! clan name: FAITH

clan sensei: Dalras

Shadow clan: we had alot members before over 25, but not only few cause every one else quited so i removed them!

awasome stuff but, how big are u guys gonna crow? i mean if it gets too big its not fun anymore :DDD

If you had over 25 members doesn't that mean the clan is a mountain sized clan even though you do not have that many now? Just to confirm for the records.

We are infact growing a lot and have 21 clans already with somewhere around 1000 members based on clan sizes. The alliance is very active at all times of the day and night. I will get an invite sent out to the clan this evening when I am back at home.

Clan: Ursa Minor (Ghost)

Warlord: Knarfling and dagzilla

Active Members: 8

Time zone: GMT +8

We are a new clan planning to expand to atleast Shadow tier once we finish all the research(5 or more remaining).

Welcome I will get an invite out to you once I am back on this evening