Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Needing Help Finding Infested Hives.

Draconzis

Question

I'm trying to complete the codex, and besides a few eximus, some highh-tier archwing enemies, and Vor, there is some that are still in my way. I have done many Hive missions of Eris, and thus far I have only manages to get one mission with a Security, Gravity, and Laser hives (May not be accurate names, going off memory) and literally all other missions are Pulsing, Gas, and Frozen. The hives I still need are either ridiculously rare, or bugged. Is there anyway to improve my chances of getting the hives I need? Certain Hive missions, maybe?

3 answers to this question

I suspect Hive types are linked to mission level, so I would suggest trying the highest and lowest level Hive missions available.

It is also possible they are linked to Conclave, so you could try going with high and low builds to see if they can be manipulated into spawning.

here's the thing (and it's a fact, me and several ppl I suggested this to said it's true) you need to play in hive alerts to usually find them, any alert with a hive mission will ave a chance to spawn one of these hives, but if you want a sure chance that these will show up......the final riddle of mirage's hidden message (a hive mission) will get you those 3 hives 

hope this helps you :)