Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get The Option To Vote For The Theme Of The Next Warframe?

Mak_Gohae

And Typhus.

I hope we never get typhus.

That's right, i said it.

Your hopes are dead man,sorry.. Typhus will happen... :p

Steve himself gave it a yes.

You can still choose not to grind for him when he comes,though.It's up to you.

No one wants to get Typhus.

Hé!? Sorry but did you really look at the comment nr 4 & Typhus thread with your glasses? Or were you ironic?...

You don't want him. I do. (No one)

I hope the Typhus hype burns to the ground.

It won't until the release date...It's the first community concept. Everyone even forgot about theGreatZamboni post!

But you're right : too much hype is always bad.(high hype = high expectations)

Edited by unknow99

I think some sort of life steallng or parasitic warframe would be AWESOME, but as long as its not like some stupid dumbass vampire crap. Something more like an old warframe that was too powerful and became corrupt (yeah real original), so lotus got all depressed and sent him to the void derelicts and got a new form of power from becoming somewhat infested (but not full on infested MOA stuff, just his abilities becoming altered from all the spores or something) and after many years of "soul searching" and S#&$ he became nice again and was all sad BC he missed his lotus mommy, so he tries and find his way home but gets captured by some *@##$ grineer/corpus/infested dude ( maybe even a new faction or syndicate that wants him all to themselves) and you have to do the normal quest stuff.

SEND YO CRITICISM I JUST WANT A LIFE SUCKING PARASITIC WARFRAME

Game advancement is putting a cowboy a magician and a pirate.

Sorry but that's devolving from the early designs.

I mean, can you tell what Banshee is supposed to be?

Now stuff is so mega blatant is not funny.

Some people forget that Mynki wasn't always the lead art director over at DE. Keith Thompson did the work for all of the "1st Gen" Warframes, up to Banshee/Saryn I believe. For Vauban and onward Mynki took the helm for Warframe design, with the exception of Mirage, which was done by Keith again.

Your hopes are dead man,sorry.. Typhus will happen... :p

Steve himself gave it a yes.

You can still choose not to grind for him when he comes,though.It's up to you.

Hé!? Sorry but did you really look at the comment nr 4 & Typhus thread with your glasses? Or were you ironic?...

You don't want him. I do. (No one)

It won't until the release date...It's the first community concept. Everyone even forgot about theGreatZamboni post!

But you're right : too much hype is always bad.(high hype = high expectations)

Honestly, the only thing I don't like about Typhus is his Viral theme. I'm kinda hoping that if Typhus does get into the game they change his theme/powerset but keep his design (well the parts that don't include the viral bits, obviously). Idk, for me personally, I just hate the idea of a Samurai being the squishiest Warframe in the game. Being a glass cannon just seems too contradictory of the Samurai theme to me. When I think of a Samurai Warframe, I see it being essentially the Samurai counterpart to Ash, in that you feel very "Samurai" just as you feel very "Ninja" when using Ash. I'd still use him if they kept him the same, but I wouldn't be upset if they changed his powerset.

Don't flame me for this people, just giving my personal opinion lol.

Psst Typhus

I dont think that DE is running out of ideas, if anything i think theyre being creative? In a way i feel like a community voted theme would be good but also at the same time it spoils the surprise, whats DE gonna make next???

I agree. I kind of like the idea of being surprised with DE's creative choices. It's nice that DE likely uses some fan ideas as inspiration, but it'd kind of take the fun out of it if we already knew virtually everything there is to know about a frame before it even has a profile video.

pics or it didn't happen.

Hm! I like the fact that you question what you just read. :)

Pics Vids, and it did happen...

If the community had to choose one of its most popular theme, it'll go to a Time frame. 100% sure!

come guys, we all know what we want.

A dentist based Warframe!

...followed by a Loan shark based warframe (who is very effective against the corpus)

...Or a dentist frame. Forget about Excalibro, I want a dentist frame right now! (He'd be too OP)

Some people forget that Mynki wasn't always the lead art director over at DE. Keith Thompson did the work for all of the "1st Gen" Warframes, up to Banshee/Saryn I believe. For Vauban and onward Mynki took the helm for Warframe design, with the exception of Mirage, which was done by Keith again.

I didnt forget i never knew it.

Bring back Keith.

Hm! I like the fact that you question what you just read. :)

-snip-

If the community had to choose one of its most popular theme, it'll go to a Time frame. 100% sure!

...Or a dentist frame. Forget about Excalibro, I want a dentist frame right now! (He'd be too OP)

Nope, no confirming it's coming. They just really like the concept, i fully watched that video.

And ofcourse they like the concept, it's well done. But nothing showed they're working on it.

The new frames are ideas that were proposed a long time ago, if people were to vote for the next frame... we would have the same results.

Are they as silly as the cowboy, pirate, and stage magician?

From what i saw on Mr. Peanut, the only thing you got was Rebs throwing an idea for "Void sorceror" which does not get anywhere close to the result when it comes to the theme of the look.

Are they as silly as the cowboy, pirate, and stage magician?

From what i saw on Mr. Peanut, the only thing you got was Rebs throwing an idea for "Void sorceror" which does not get anywhere close to the result when it comes to the theme of the look.

Oh good grief. We get it. Are you going to keep whining about this?