Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion Color Pallets

Emolition

I would love to have an honest to goodness dark black color, currently I have to go with either a darkish grey, or a very dark blue.  I want a real dark black color.

I don't think you can have real dark black color the engine will have trouble to do some shade and lightning effects, also you'll lose details and the highmaps and bumpmaps would be for nothing 

edit: now I wonder why I'm getting downvoted for that o.O

Edited by SeiraSunmin

Hi my friend wanted me to post this =)

He was wondering if you guys could add a metal color pallet with gold, silver, copper, crome, bronze, pewter,  rust  and all that things. For platinum  offcurse.

Most of those colors could be achieved with the fire, storm, ice and classic saturated. Mainly with saturated. The problem is that sometimes weapons and warframes have different color characteristic parts, that force shining, or have a color by itself, and then the only thing you can make is try to merge 2 different colors to get the one you want. This is really obvious with Lato Vandal. that has too much  shining and green color by it's own.

About the black, pitch black, nope, but you can get a really dark blue with Ice, or red black and the darkest black both with fire pallete

I don't think you can have real dark black color the engine will have trouble to do some shade and lightning effects, also you'll lose details and the highmaps and bumpmaps would be for nothing 

edit: now I wonder why I'm getting downvoted for that o.O

Some people dont like the true answers when it goes against what they want, voted you up to make up for it.

Anyways, I think it should still be an option, and depending on how they do it you can have a proper dark black colour without messing up too much.  I know it will cause a loss of details and other things, but I think that having it as an option should still be possible.

Some people dont like the true answers when it goes against what they want, voted you up to make up for it.

Anyways, I think it should still be an option, and depending on how they do it you can have a proper dark black colour without messing up too much.  I know it will cause a loss of details and other things, but I think that having it as an option should still be possible.

thank you for voting up but I'm not interested in having good reputation or not I just wondered because I simply said the facts

myself I'd like to have true black but tbh I don't really expect it if it's against the engine maybe a 0f0f0f value would be already fine it's not pure black but really dark

thank you for voting up but I'm not interested in having good reputation or not I just wondered because I simply said the facts

myself I'd like to have true black but tbh I don't really expect it if it's against the engine maybe a 0f0f0f value would be already fine it's not pure black but really dark

I understand that a true black would cause issues with things, I just want something that is very close to true black.