Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dying Before 30Min In Survival Mission Of The Event Result In A Score Of 0

faresamir7

Finished my first of this survival event (60 min), after I died and my squad members extracted, my score reseted to 0 all the time for nothing, we got to the 24th place on the leaderboard, all three except for me... <_< 

I also didn't recieved the puncture mods.

Edited by Denebu

Same issue. 35 minutes, died, Remaining team extracted. Score says 0. No mods. Even checked my profile and it says 0h 0m 0s for the Mutalist Incursions event.

I don't care if it takes a day or two to fix it, I just don't want to have to do it again.

Edited by Roboplus

Same problem here, did 40 mins but while going to extraction i died and then fofeited so that we could win the mission because my teammate was already in extraction, when i got ou of the mission my score remainded the same and i didn't get the mod set.

Edited by Migalhinhas

Same problem me and my friend died... while the other squad members finished the mission like any other and got the rewards, both me and my friend didn't get anything.... even tho we worked just as hard on the mission as the other guys...

I even had 3 revives left.... but didn't use them, because I expected the event function the same as ANY other mission ingame... 

Edited by Kuuv

A similar thing occured to me, first time I died once and had to revive but made it to extraction at around the 35 minute mark. Of course didn't get the mods. Did it again, made it to 27 minutes, had died and didn't revive, didn't get any score that time either. Thus, it has to be some kind of bug.

Submitted a ticket but posting here as well for developer attention. 1 clanmate that made extraction was credited now look like they 1080beastscoped the event solo with 13 forma MK-1 set and gosu Slash Dash.

6hHJOBh.png

Edited by VETTEL

39 minute survivle, host died left, host migrations spawned me in a flooded room, insant death... Team did not survive till 40, we managed to evac, and the only casualty was myself. Would of been a cool and noble death if it didn't leave a sour taste in my mouth thet my event score was reset to bloody 0.

I was more than proud to score an 80-minute run with my clanmates on my very first run ever, with a team size of only three! They got stupidly massive scores above 4000 (im guessing it's somehow related to seconds the run lasted?)

And my score is 0. Kinda frustrating, that was the best survival run i ever did in all of my warframe carrier, beating my previous 58 minute record from Tower IV to a pulp and then it's not counted at all :(

We got screenshots to prove it, here's hoping this gets fixxed somehow

pDH0FzE.jpg

not getting rewards if you are dead is in the game so that people wouldnt just enter a match, afk , and get rewarded for it. 

That would be the worst afk-detection method in the history of gaming. It should be more than doable to detect if there have been no key inputs for more than 5 minutes, instead of devalueing 80-minute fights because you sacrificed yourself for the last capsule at the end.