The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Everyone Forget About Limbo? The Most Hated Frame.

ensignvidiot

Because that is false. Why? The true master race is Loki (Prime) Master Race.

Well, seeing as loki was change so that's he's not invulnurable during invisibillity, he's far from the "master race" frame he used to be. The average player will go for rhino first, then prime, then basically stay there until the community designates another "overall best frame"

There is no logical reason we cannot pick up items within Cataclysm. They are in the rift, I'm in the rift, why can't we interact with each other? It's not only extremely detrimental to team play, it goes against the ability's basic design. I'd understand Carrier being unable to pull items out of Cataclysm (which he can currently do), but not being able to simply grab things within the bubble itself? Nonsense, pure nonsense.

Well, seeing as loki was change so that's he's not invulnurable during invisibillity, he's far from the "master race" frame he used to be. The average player will go for rhino first, then prime, then basically stay there until the community designates another "overall best frame"

Well its not that bad, since i always run Dread+Despair+Melee of choice(which is always silent), and never get detected. And additionally my build runs invisibility to max functionality and very high disarm capability (bout 40m's).

Edit: For those interested, you may find it on Warframe Builder if you search for builds on Loki, its called Model Ghost (too lazy to post link :P).

Edited by YashiroSora

Limbo is useful in three scenarios: reviving, rescue and excavation, and in excavation Frost does his job better. I've seen Limbos spam cataclysm during def (because energy restoration) but all it does is prevented us from picking up loot (and Trinity would do it better), and made it hard to see what's going on. No innate ability to shoot into/from the rift makes his banish mostly a nuisance. He casts too slow and has too little an energy pool to pull off white mage controlling what's in the rift.

There is no logical reason we cannot pick up items within Cataclysm.

This here, also really bothers me.

They changed it so the Defense Pod/Mobile Defense Console is now 'pulled' into the rift when at least PART of it is touching a Cataclysm Sphere.

...so why are ammo, energy, and other drops unaffected? Changing this one aspect will likely swing the hate meter back to positive, as this is one of the biggest gripes i get about using his Ult.