Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Solo Tier

MrEpical

Mesa is highly do-able for solo missions, here's my view from having a 2x forma'd Mesa.

Mobile-Defense/Defense missions. Find a vantage point, and pop shatter shield, [and shooting gallery if you want] and go into peace-maker mode, with the right build you can do 4-5k damage per shot [with crit] Granted My pharis prime can do 15k-20k per shot and 45k, but rapid fire with a semi-reliable crit of around 5k avg isn't half bad.

Though there ARE frames that do defense missions, solo... much better. Frost for example, or even Vauban.

3/5 Defense Solo-ability

Extermination missions. You'd think that peace-maker isn't that good for something that requires high mobility. Mesa is already a fast frame, and while utilizing shatter shield if you get to a huge cluster of enemies, you can definitely get a bit of good use out of it if you pop in and out quickly enough [speed holster aura is recommended for this on these missions]

3.5/5 Extermination mission Solo-ability

Survival missions. Quick speed, and definately reliable dps. Good room clearing ability with peace-maker if you find a decent vantage point. Shatter shield makes reviving enemies in non-infested maps moderately easy.

4/5 Survival Solo-ability

Emmm I dont agree with your list for most part.

A-Zephyr,Loki,Ash,Rhino, Valkyr,Saryn,Oberon,Trinity <--High Survivability and Damage/Utility

B-Nyx,Mag,Excalibur,Limbo, Frost,Banshee <---Decent survivability with a lot of CC but lack of damage as well as very situational frames on their own

C-Mirage,Hydroid, Vauban, Volt, Nekros, <---unreliable on their own due to survivability/dmg/cc lack in different scenarios.

D-Nova,Ember <----Not solo frames at all, extremely squishy,unreliable/delayed damage output and unreliable CC

Because I have no Mesa i cant judge her.

What this is is a list of the warfames I think are the best for solo runs. No matter what game mode

God Tier- limbo trinity rhino Loki

A class- frost ash valkry

B class- nova banshee volt

C class- Oberon Excalibur vaub Zephry

D class- NYx hydroid Sarum ember mag

F class- Mesa mirage

Mind you in solo play its not always damge or utility it's a mix of both or one extreme and these are my personal opinions

Post your thoughts on my list or share your own

My god Nyx in D class ?

Nyx is GOD tier as she can play any map.

Banshee is arguably A tier as well.

I solo syndicate defense dallies with her.

Mirage is definitely not D, she can go between A and B.

A if you are not overly specced for her mirrors and keep some efficiency so you can spam her disco Ball.

B if you are specced for mirrors and eclipse since you can't really die if you stick to the dark sides.

This list looks like it was made from the perspective of someone who doesn't main solo. 

So you guys are actually arguing about what's the best Frame to play this game in a way it wasn't meant to be played?

In that case I'd rename this list to ranking of broken-as-S#&$-frames because they allow you to do stuff like this

You want to continue playing easy mode fine I got nothing against that. 

I guess I can live with you saying Frost is A tier, but I can easily solo T4 missions alone as him, so yeah.

A tier also makes sense to me. Frost has Tanky Stats, a Non portable shield with CC, but his other abilities are sorta lousy. (Freeze is not worth using, ice wave provides some cc but only in  a straight line, avalanche only freezes for the second its active, and all of these abilities's damage is not viable for endgame) and is very slow

Rhino who is S tier (God) Has Same tanky stats as frost, a portable shield with no cc, an ulti that does less damage than avalanche but has a 8 second maximum CC and more range, roar to increase damage, and with the prime version can be equipped with an arcane vanguard making him tied with loki for fastest frame in the game making him good for speed running.

However you can get around some of frosts few short comings with a couple of mods. (With him being my main and using him for so long, had to find some way to make him useful for endgame) the way I have mine modded is rage + lifestrike on orthos with a quick thinking and flow, regular redirection, vitality and steel fiber, and sure footed + handspring. Results: Large energy pool, i can channel for life when i need it and rage makes sure i have energy to use as soon as i take health damage (basically means i can walk into a room of high level enemies and continuously regain health while slaughtering everything), quick thinking for a buffer, i can resist and recover quickly from knockdowns, and i can use orthos prime  for mobility allowing me to keep up with speedy frames and get up to high places. I can use snow globes for emergency revives or to give me time to switch weapons etc etc.

I cannot take that list seriously when Nyx is not ABOVE god tier. She has them all, from support, to damage, to utility, to CC and it comes in spades when moded right. I mean, there's very few frames that I can solo T4 survival to 60 min with. Two of them being Nyx and Loki, followed by Zephyr and Mirage, Zephyr due to Turbulence and Mirage due to HoM + Eclipse, mind you, you need to be very careful with Mirage due to her squishiness, but she kills enemies faster than anything else beyond 30 minutes.

And all of my frames are built around their skills, with almost no survivability mods besides Vigor because that's all I can fit, besides Zephyr, I can fit a Redirection on her also, just to make sure that if a stray bullet goes through Turbulence it won't do much.

Im sorry but isn't their a solo feature for a reason. And in u15.5 alot of players are unable to access coop because of a bug so please take your non constructive feedback elsewhere

In the past DE has voiced support for solo players and said they didn't want them to be left out. 

What this is is a list of the warfames I think are the best for solo runs. No matter what game mode

God Tier- limbo trinity rhino Loki

A class- frost ash valkry

B class- nova banshee volt

C class- Oberon Excalibur vaub Zephry

D class- NYx hydroid Sarum ember mag

F class- Mesa mirage

Mind you in solo play its not always damge or utility it's a mix of both or one extreme and these are my personal opinions

Post your thoughts on my list or share your own

Not even vaguely close for me.

The mission type is very relevant.  Frames without a strong defensive skill or CC don't handle defense missions nearly as well as those that do.  There are frames that keep themselves alive extremely well but can't prevent enemies from destroying a pod at all.

Keep in mind you're talking solo play here.  Any time Trinity goes "immortal" and heals to full, Valkyr does it for a ton longer and makes scary damage.  Just finished the 30 minute survival event using Valkyr and melee.  Get into range of a half dozen level 50ish new units and toxic ancients with a "god tier" Loki while solo, or anything that isn't invulnerable, for that matter.

I'd dare say that unless you have to defend something else, Valkyr is the strongest solo frame in the game.  For over a minute at a time you can't die.  Her armor is so high that rage actually takes time to make enough energy to use the ultimate.  You can go high places, and no capture target is going to outrun ripline.  Every time somebody puts up another "nerf Rhino because Iron Skin" thread I'm pretty sure they load him up vs. Valkyr to see which one is more survivable, then laugh and smoke expensive cigars dipped in Cognac.  The only caveat I'd say is that you need the mods and proper weapons to unlock this.

The list goes on and on, buy my own soloing doesn't make the same list at all.

I generally hate Tiers because they divide the userbase. Considering each Frame has skills that are highly efficient via different factions, strictly putting them into a category based on Solo Runs is silly. Save for some Utility and general frames like Loki, Nyx, Rhino, and Mirage, Trinity who excel in all manners of combat simply for their abilities alone, all other frames have their situations in which they will do exceedingly well or exceedingly poor. Ember on Copus? not the best or optimal but Ember on infestation is amazing.

Sorry for the vanilla answer but seriously, if you happen to have all frames, then theres no tier for you, you have more toys to play with.