Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'ello

Travisk

I'm Divair. I've been around for a long, long time but haven't really had the time to post actively on the forums. My only regret so far is that I didn't buy into the Council. Oh well, I still enjoy Excal Prime :-)

I look forward to participating as often as possible here. I'll probably spend most of my time discussing lore or customisation.

It's only about the quality, nothing about how often you post. 

I've seen people get invited with 30 posts. In a forum, that could mean absolutely nothing and absolutely everything.

Interesting. I have a small chance, then! Maybe one day, if I'm patient enough, I'll be able to give some input on development for a game that I see has a lot of potential.  I'll do my best to contribute :-)

It's only about the quality, nothing about how often you post. 

I've seen people get invited with 30 posts. In a forum, that could mean absolutely nothing and absolutely everything.

Out of curiosity, how did someone manage to get in with only 30 posts? Did they contribute a lot of design work or some such? Because if so, I'm nowhere near talented enough to get in based on art work or code.

Out of curiosity, how did someone manage to get in with only 30 posts? Did they contribute a lot of design work or some such? Because if so, I'm nowhere near talented enough to get in based on art work or code.

No idea, it is up to the admins who gets included and why.

I just saw a lower class founder with 30 posts in the DC around the time I originally joined.