The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would Anyone Else Like Moustaches To Stay?

SergeantHam

Well it was fun and for a good cause, but it doesn't really fit the lore, so i'm afraid next i'm gonna see could be fluffly ears, and if those end up as permanent i'm done with this game.

On the other hand customization is always good, so if they add some "mask" or facial feature that fit the lore i'm all for it.

Edgy And condescending.

Tenno are meant to have honour and tact. I might mistake you for a Limbo who also happens to have the +120% Slash Mod on. Or one of those obnoxious Rhino people.

You are reading too much between the lines i extended a friendly hand for a shake and you spit on it, you are the edgy one here.

Could always made them seasonal things.

And because face attachment has been implemented, maybe we'll get some kind of utility attachment soon.

ex : orokin visor that allow us to see through wall like scanner while being able to shoot with primary or secondary.

Edited by Dartiel

Could always made them seasonal things.

And because face attachment has been implemented, maybe we'll get some kind of utility attachment soon.

ex : orokin visor that allow us to see through wall like scanner while being able to shoot with primary or secondary.

exactly that "face slot" is really convenient for some new kind of cosmetic attachment, it's a great opportunity.

its not like it matters, its a skin, an optional cosmetic that doesnt change anything about your experience. while were at it, lets remove the candycane skins, the crazy color palettes, the fireworks and all other weird things that dont fit in the game.

But my immersion!